MOTO 8 MOVIE.

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

MOTO 8 MOVIE.

Post by MxTracksScotland »

Wasn't sure where to post this , but media room looks good enough. Going to be uploading the new MOTO 8 movie took my facebook page , if anyone looking to watch it ;') should be up next hour or so. Image
MxTracksScotland

Re: MOTO 8 MOVIE.

its going on friends page 1st. (Y)
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Enjoy being banned bro
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
MxTracksScotland

mxsrider96 wrote:Enjoy being banned bro
??
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

this is illegal...
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Me being a filmmaker myself I find this disgusting. You buying it reserves you the copy, not everyone you want... People like you are the ones that will make it where us making movies/videos like these won't be able to do it anymore. Because them making this movie where you have to pay for it, goes towards them making the next movie. So you my sir are an idiot, and deserved to be banned.
kxalex31
Team: Evergood

Post by kxalex31 »

dent lizen 2 des haderz bro u r a savege
MxTracksScotland

Dunivant25 wrote:Me being a filmmaker myself I find this disgusting. You buying it reserves you the copy, not everyone you want... People like you are the ones that will make it where us making movies/videos like these won't be able to do it anymore. Because them making this movie where you have to pay for it, goes towards them making the next movie. So you my sir are an idiot, and deserved to be banned.
hmm dnt know how can be banned for posting a picture , don't worrie ive cancelled it. just for record a did buy it , was posting for people who mit not have the penny's buy it LOOL. And don't tryin k.o you've never watched or streamed something , so get off your high horse.!!!
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

JLV bans people for posting illegal activity such as torrent links whether he has anything to do with the torrent at hand or not
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

RIP. Bye dude
MxTracksScotland

mxsrider96 wrote:JLV bans people for posting illegal activity such as torrent links whether he has anything to do with the torrent at hand or not
all a done was post a picture. not torrents wher used. Image
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

MxTracksScotland wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote:Me being a filmmaker myself I find this disgusting. You buying it reserves you the copy, not everyone you want... People like you are the ones that will make it where us making movies/videos like these won't be able to do it anymore. Because them making this movie where you have to pay for it, goes towards them making the next movie. So you my sir are an idiot, and deserved to be banned.
hmm dnt know how can be banned for posting a picture , don't worrie ive cancelled it. just for record a did buy it , was posting for people who mit not have the penny's buy it LOOL. And don't tryin k.o you've never watched or streamed something , so get off your high horse.!!!
No I haven't, I pay for everything I watch, and never streamed something for others to watch. So don't act like you know me.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Dunivant25 wrote:
MxTracksScotland wrote:
hmm dont know how can be banned for posting a picture , don't worry i've cancelled it. just for record a did buy it , was posting for people who might not have the penny's buy it LOOL. And don't tryin k.o you've never watched or streamed something , so get off your high horse.!!!
No I haven't, I pay for everything I watch, and never streamed something for others to watch. So don't act like you know me.
What if he is your secret stalker??? what you gonna do now
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

MxTracksScotland wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:JLV bans people for posting illegal activity such as torrent links whether he has anything to do with the torrent at hand or not
all a done was post a picture. not torrents wher used. Image
But still this isn't fucking related to mx simulator so you should have posted it in off topic
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Mr. Wiggles wrote: But still this isn't fucking related to mx simulator so you should have posted it in off topic
Far from the actual point at hand here
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn