Custom Gear and Bikes

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
uhTLR
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Custom Gear and Bikes

Post by uhTLR »

If anyone needs a custom bike with their own custom graphics (name, number, and sponsors) then let me know by email (mxman528x@gmail.com) I can also do name and number on gear! I can do any brand bike for any of these three years > 2016, 2017, and 2018 (I can only do a 2018 KTM). Charging $10 for FULL custom bike, and $5 for name and number on bike. $5 for name and number on gear (PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE). If you want me to put on a set of your own graphics that you already have made for your real life bike, just send me the image of them and I can put them on. If you are interested then again please email me (mxman528x@gmail.com) THANK YOU! :)
AquaZDesign
Team: Kulan Visual

Re: Custom Gear and Bikes

Post by AquaZDesign »

PM ME!!!!!!!!!
alex521

Post by alex521 »

Pm Me i can do it for you
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

alex521 wrote:Pm Me i can do it for you
if you read the post you would see that he is advertising himself, not asking someone to do it for him....
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
uhTLR
Crushed Dissenter

Post by uhTLR »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
if you read the post you would see that he is advertising himself, not asking someone to do it for him....
No Im doing the graphics for other people, im clearly advertising myself because im the one doing the graphics for other people
uhTLR
Crushed Dissenter

Post by uhTLR »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
And when did I ever race against you lmao??
uhTLR
Crushed Dissenter

Post by uhTLR »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
Idk why everyone is hating on me :( Im just trying to earn a little extra money...Im just a kid man
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

uhTLR wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
Idk why everyone is hating on me :( Im just trying to earn a little extra money...Im just a kid man
You're selling a private model that you did not make, nor purchase. That earns a strong fuck you in my book
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

wtf did I just read.
uhTLR
Crushed Dissenter

Post by uhTLR »

nickuzick wrote:
uhTLR wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote: if you read the post you would see that he is advertising himself, not asking someone to do it for him....
You're selling a private model that you did not make, nor purchase. That earns a strong fuck you in my book
I am not selling a bike here... simply just making people graphics to send them the saf file to out it in game