AcadiaV2

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
MX-jeffro
Team: Privateer

AcadiaV2

Post by MX-jeffro »

(link removed - jlv)

AcadiaV2 ou j ai inverser les perties abandonner

merci au créateur pour ce magnifique circuit
Last edited by jlv on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Re: AcadiaV2

Post by AtlasZoor »

So you change one section of the track and re release it? I don't really care but can you at least ask before you do this? I had plans with that section in the future but I guess I won't do anything now.
kawasaki22db

Post by kawasaki22db »

AtlasZoor wrote:So you change one section of the track and re release it? I don't really care but can you at least ask before you do this? I had plans with that section in the future but I guess I won't do anything now.
OHHHHHHH get em dawgggg
I like dirt bikes and dirt bike accessories
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

kawasaki22db wrote:
AtlasZoor wrote:So you change one section of the track and re release it? I don't really care but can you at least ask before you do this? I had plans with that section in the future but I guess I won't do anything now.
OHHHHHHH get em dawgggg
Sorry if what I said before came off in a douchey way. I did not intend for it to sound like that. Like I said I would have preferred if you asked me first before releasing this. cheers!
Ocean
Team: HYAAAAA

Post by Ocean »

It's kind of common courtesy to ask especially if you are using someones else's track. I mean all he did was take off the decals and put ontrack ones on. A monkey could do that.
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

Seriously what did you even change?
jordycuzz
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

Post by jordycuzz »

You still gonna make your own? I'd love to see what you dod with it since you made it.
mikeyparrino726

Post by mikeyparrino726 »

EVERYTHING IS ALL BLACK!!!!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

This is a clear "I don't care about respect scenario". Always ask first, then see. You should care a bit, or we'll just see more of this happening.