Will the real Haki Waller please stand up?

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
mxkid592
Team: Privateer

Re: Will the real Haki Waller please stand up?

Post by mxkid592 »

ya blitz may of talked to "haki waller" on facebook, but has it ever crossed your guys mind that there are more than one haki wallers in the world? ya uncommon name, im sure theres more than one. and on facebook there are alot of people that act like your movie stars. for instance i was watching an interview on megan fox,(dont judge me). they were asking if she dated shi labuf, or however you spell it. she said no, they asked well it was posted all over facebook and myspace, she said she dosnt even have a myspace or facebook. so if blitz really did talk to haki waller on facebook, that guy can say he is the real haki waller and post pics of him all over it making people think it really is him, he is proble in love with haki so he knows everything about it. its a messed up world and people do that. unless you have verbal proof of talking to him i dont beleave you, becuase i know what hakis voice sounds like.ya its messed up to act like someone else and not really being them, even if haki isnt the real haki, who cares, its a game, just live and worrie about your own life. if its not the real haki prove me wrong, untill then i dont beleave it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont need hand guards if you know you will be in front.
Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE