Bash

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
mxkid592
Team: Privateer

Re: Bash

Post by mxkid592 »

no man, my mom races horses and her state compatition show is in bolado park, so i think me and my friend jordan are going to take are bikes up there to go ride. not holister hills, the track over there sucks haha

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont need hand guards if you know you will be in front.
Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

You guys are so damn stupid and jones the reason you havent heard it is because you have no real friends, but anyways i just asked my cousin Jimmy DeCotis (he is pro) and he said he has heard of it many many many times i have also just asked my best friend AJ Catanzaro(he is also pro) and he also had said the same thing so this proves that you guys just sit on the pc all day and you dont have any social lifes and we just proved you girls wrong!
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Hey dumbass, I said i dont use it. I have heard of it but im not BRO enough to use it.
only one to win something real from the game!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

God damn it. You fellas need to stop calling people stupid. Its just somewhat hyprocritical and ironic
mxkid592

Post by mxkid592 »

thats what i asked dj, i said ask anyone who rides if they have every "heard" the word mob. didnt ask if you used it. and no you dont need to be bro to use it, most the pros use it i bet.

Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

Sorry jones i have misread that but i still come to a conclusion that you have no friends on mxs forum, you got destroyed by pinit in a mxs race, and you post rather annoing, stupid(not towards him towards his posts), and highly imature posts that don't have to be put out there because they are not funny at all!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'm his friend....
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

I have no mxs friends?
hmm well lets see what others have to say.
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

Actually i did not mean to say no friends but you have very very many haters when it comes to you being rude and imature expecially to newcomers!
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

No, not to new commers, more like fucking idiots.
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

that was highly offensive if you are not banned by dj for that i dont know what to say because you should not keep talking smack to us TFR and calling us fucking idiots after dj says to stop telling people there stupid what are you thinking dude that is a perfect example of your imatureness
mxkid592

Post by mxkid592 »

DJ wrote:God damn it. You fellas need to stop calling people stupid. Its just somewhat hyprocritical and ironic
Jones221 wrote:
DJ wrote:
Jones221 wrote:No, not to new commers, more like fucking idiots.
here we go again dj, hope you directed that comment to jones too becuase he is calling us stupid, your a mod, i dont think you should be able to choose a side just becuase jones is your "buddy". if we dont get away with calling someone stupid, but jones can, thats taking sides

Red619

Post by Red619 »

What happen to the bashing, we all know northern cali brohams smell like cow manure and carls jr six dollar burger grease. So-cal all day everyday ready to mob it. It is used down here for you busters wanting to live here. Just like "it's time to dip" when you want leave. :twisted:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I didnt say that people should stop calling each other stupid. I just said that stupid people should stop calling people stupid. Jones is somewhat intelligent (contrary to popular belief, I know). I'm not picking sides so much, more just opposed to stupid people