DJ saving his buddies from bans?

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Zach_496

DJ saving his buddies from bans?

Post by Zach_496 »

DJ wrote:
God damn it. You fellas need to stop calling people stupid. Its just somewhat hyprocritical and ironic
Zach_496 wrote:
Sorry jones i have misread that but i still come to a conclusion that you have no friends on mxs forum, you got destroyed by pinit in a mxs race, and you post rather annoing, stupid(not towards him towards his posts), and highly imature posts that don't have to be put out there because they are not funny at all!
Actually i did not mean to say no friends but you have very very many haters when it comes to you being rude and imature expecially to newcomers!
Jones221 wrote:
No, not to new commers, more like fucking idiots.
Zach_496 wrote:
that was highly offensive if you are not banned by dj for that i dont know what to say because you should not keep talking smack to us TFR and calling us fucking idiots after dj says to stop telling people there stupid what are you thinking dude that is a perfect example of your imatureness

mxkid592 wrote:
here we go again dj, hope you directed that comment to jones too becuase he is calling us stupid, your a mod, i dont think you should be able to choose a side just becuase jones is your "buddy". if we dont get away with calling someone stupid, but jones can, thats taking sides
DJ wrote:
I didnt say that people should stop calling each other stupid. I just said that stupid people should stop calling people stupid. Jones is somewhat intelligent (contrary to popular belief, I know). I'm not picking sides so much, more just opposed to stupid people

DJ you turned that whole thing around just to save your little buddy Jones that is not right at all you better knock it off because you are taking sides just as aaron had said and also if we are banned from this you better get ready to be kicked off the forum because JLV doesnt chose sides like you

Dj you are not able to do this all of your buddies on mxs you save from bans just like this and this really needs to stop its is highly unfair and you also just go out and ban people you dont like for the little reasons
DJ we cannot have this happening in the forums so i think JLV you should make yzmxer608 a new admin because he will not do this and we can all tell that from also how much more helpful he is

no threats no hating just sayin!
WORD!
sorry for lack of grammer i am very mad right now
DJ99X

Re: DJ saving his buddies from bans?

Post by DJ99X »

I haven't banned a single person yet for this ordeal. When I banned you a couple of weeks ago, it is because you threatened someone.

I'm allowed to have a view on things. My view is that you guys are stupid.
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

DJ wrote:I haven't banned a single person yet for this ordeal. When I banned you a couple of weeks ago, it is because you threatened someone.

I'm allowed to have a view on things. My view is that you guys are stupid.
Wait wha? what? what did you say? did you call me stupid?
look what you said in the other thread and now your calling me stupid whats with that?

I thought you told people to stop calling others stupid?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Jeez. You are stupid.
DJ wrote:I didnt say that people should stop calling each other stupid. I just said that stupid people should stop calling people stupid. Jones is somewhat intelligent (contrary to popular belief, I know). I'm not picking sides so much, more just opposed to stupid people
I'm not against people being called stupid. I just said that to protect you guys. Stupid people calling other people stupid just make themselves look more stupid. Get where I'm coming from here?

DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

This situation reminds me of this:

Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

let me go back here and tell you something...
before you said that you thought you were stupid yourself im perty sure i think you deleted the post already to cover up but you aid that before im 99% sure and now your calling my stupid but stop tryingto cover this up dj you know you save your buddys all the time dude
buddy that video little old to and it seem that should go for you because you keep doing things that any other admin wouldnt and it seems you wont learn until you are permenently banned
and nice new years resolution you put down for 2010 of trying to be nicer it seems to be working very well for you!
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Dude zach, I really dont care if i get banned. I didnt call you directly stupid, I said "more like fucking idiots." I didnt say ZACH THE FUCKING IDIOT. And im not now sayingZACH THE FUCKING IDIOT. Dont take in wrong Zach, im not calling you ZACH THE FUCKING IDIOT. SO chill out. BTW fuck you dj. (now we arents buddys)

all jokes about that last thing DJ
only one to win something real from the game!
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

duuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr what did you say?
sorry im stupid?
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Here let me spell this out.

You (zach) are of lower IQ then Bob Dule. (You are slow in the head)
only one to win something real from the game!
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

Jones you spell out everything when you post on a forum
so what was the point im pretty sure that wasnt that smart i kinda burned you so nice try at the comeback buddy
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Zach_496 wrote:let me go back here and tell you something...
before you said that you thought you were stupid yourself im perty sure i think you deleted the post already to cover up but you aid that before im 99% sure and now your calling my stupid but stop tryingto cover this up dj you know you save your buddys all the time dude
buddy that video little old to and it seem that should go for you because you keep doing things that any other admin wouldnt and it seems you wont learn until you are permenently banned
and nice new years resolution you put down for 2010 of trying to be nicer it seems to be working very well for you!
Hmmm. Gonna have to listen to the ol' saying "Its pointless arguing with idiots". I'm gonna use the ignore function for once