RED BULL HELMET By Flyeurboy

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
yomo

Re: RED BULL HELMET By Flyeurboy

Post by yomo »

Atown_Ottowa wrote:ownd. and gio your boots are shit compared to luiz. i took your boots off my gear, it was making it look bad.
I dont want to get into the hating wars... but seriously... that is such a BS comment.

All respect I had for you has been lost.

Same goes for you Mikey. You were a dickhead a year ago, I thought you changed and we got along on MSN. Guess I was wrong.
Again any respect I had has been lost and im sure a lot of people around here agree.

And buter. I never really noticed you, but now I realise your just a F-wit. Im sorry if i get banned but seriously you 3 need to have a big long hard look at yourself and stop having a massive cry.

BTW guys, this is the internet, how about we all just chill the F down
Goardy
Team: Satan

Post by Goardy »

yomo wrote: BTW guys, this is the internet, how about we all just chill the F down
here here! if theres one thing that australians are experts on, its chilling
Get a pack of dogs up ya!
ゲイセックス、笑
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

just voicing my opinion on gio's boots. i think luiz's are 5x better. thats just me....and alot of other people.
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!
jayjayktm
Team: Privateer

Post by jayjayktm »

yeah tbh il voice my opinion, mikey was cool... not now, he just thinks he runs xfire with his little clan of nerds.. all the other guys are fucking retards, butler, jones, all of them except, blitz, mittocs etc, i dont really see them on much... but yeah i dont come on here so often as i use to, use to be never off lol, some cool guys that have been on here for a while, never changed, they have been the same since the day i bought this game and they are kawasakis and frederik. but yeah maybe the dose of power to mikeys head has got him acting like a stuck up asshole.. its just a game guys, chill... and for ddmx, your a pretty cool guy. good to see you broke away from that retard gang...

and yeah call me a leprecon, i dont care... il throw a fact out there, northern ireland has nothing to do with IRELAND, its actually part of the UK. and yeah its ireland known for leprecons...
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

i have to say, gio take no offecne,

but dudes, stop ass kissing gio... gio made good stuff, i would hire him to my company, if i had one...
but still he didnt release anything, a true member in THIS community (still no offence gio) would release the boots as a png or what ever so there can be non ripping, same goes with the helmet, a puplic helmet would be twice better
than seeing new rip off's everyday. its realy easyer to remoeve the stupid template uses by noob skinners, than remoeve 20 post about ripping and suing people (sorry my bad english day todaY)

@ddmx
i hang with mikey and stuff, since i dont now know whats going on, never heard them talking shit about no one, expet someone from sweden....
i respect you cause your a creator, you did wonderfull jobs here, im not gona butt lick your balls and stuff but i would hire you too if i had that power :D

after this sayd, someone will mostlikely say fuck off duck, or shut up allready.
i dont care cause obviously theres no one else caring also, if people start to THINK before doing stuff, i will start fucking a horse before the sun goes down...
THE end.

Btw. internetz is a cool place.
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

ou shit sorry for douple post.

About saying xfire crew is just jerks, if you get it at the rigth time, keep you face shut untill someone says hello, dont get into talking with some nerds like.... someone ?
everythings fine,
mikey and everyone are realy chill around xfire (atleast so i THINK) im not trying to back them up or anything, but lol taking like one point from another is stupid, xfire crew or not, still a jackass: *post a name here*
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

a fair amount of the xfire crew is bomb, actually, most all those guys.
pinned, scott, chuey, puma, 02, adhk, danny, duck, james, jbo, kawas, luiz, mxracer, mxbiker, phatry, shark, crain, hayes, wheels, will, yz
^ all great dudes, fun to talk to.

but some of the xFire crew ride huge powertrips behind their keyboards, which is bullshit
jayjayktm
Team: Privateer

Post by jayjayktm »

yeah most of them guys i dont have or speak to... which yeah id say them guys are cool, but yeah its mostly butler, mikey and jones and i think theres 1 or 2 more, but yeah when i was in the room there was a few more cool guys, duckstream etc.. i like mikey but hes changed alot... but yeah maybe its because he made some awesome gear.. which im appreciative of...
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

ddmx wrote:a fair amount of the xfire crew is bomb, actually, most all those guys.
pinned, scott, chuey, puma, 02, adhk, danny, duck, james, jbo, kawas, luiz, mxracer, mxbiker, phatry, shark, crain, hayes, wheels, will, yz
^ all great dudes, fun to talk to.

but some of the xFire crew ride huge powertrips behind their keyboards, which is bullshit
Yeah i wish i could be as hardcore as you in real life:
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

ddmx wrote: Just got back from kent states college fest this weekend. on saturday, drank 31 beers starting at 11am, dumb fuck). so yeah, i'm two faced alright. i get good grades and i know how to party. jealous? and since you and buttfuck

Dude does it matter that you drank 31 beers ? from the photos ive seen the room is a bit dry from anything close to beer :P but who knows maybe you changed :)
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

ddmx wrote:
Mbutler183 wrote:
giopanda wrote:thanx for your opinion mbutler.
Not just an opinion, a fact.
Lets do a poll.

if you prefer luizh's boots and him as a person overall quote this post and say "aye"
if you prefer giowhiners boots and him as a whiner , quote this post and say "whiner"
Well butler, since I'm not a mod anymore, I can finally speak my mind. Everyone loves gio's work, and his is simply the best around this game, hands down. No offence to Luiz, his boots are amazing along with all his other work, but it's hard to top a guy who does illustrations for a living.

So butler, stfu you red headed cock sucking firecrotch, no one really gives a shit what you say.
RAGGEEEEEEEE I think your just mad because you have to go get spray tanned to look big (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 8828_n.jpg)
And even then, you just look dumb. your body is as orange as my hair.

And your biceps are smaller than my balls.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

And seeing as you posted a pic of your faggot self trying to show off, take a look at these;
Bigger arms than you even when im not flexing.
and i got abs.

bitchhhhh
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

yea well whats you gona say now bitch.

I got abs too!
btw if thats you butler, you DO look like your apb account :D

incase your absolutely fucking dumpshit thats not me. i look more like a fucking sponge bob than those dudes.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

sorry hegge, completely forgot to mention you were in my cool list. :wink:

lol butler, sorry i have more than just pics of me riding mx on my facebook. i have friends that tag me in photos. that would be my RA to the left and some of her friends, it's ok to socially play rockband every once in a while isn't it? as for the spray tan, hahaha, never went tanning in my life. that comes from being outside all summer swimming and working, maybe it's my polish and indian background that gets me brown. sorry you have to have red hair and be white, it's ok.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

ddmx wrote:sorry hegge, completely forgot to mention you were in my cool list. :wink:

lol butler, sorry i have more than just pics of me riding mx on my facebook. i have friends that tag me in photos. that would be my RA to the left and some of her friends, it's ok to socially play rockband every once in a while isn't it? as for the spray tan, hahaha, never went tanning in my life. that comes from being outside all summer swimming and working, maybe it's my polish and indian background that gets me brown. sorry you have to have red hair and be white, it's ok.
Yeah and it seems like you'll be doing it alot more often after this, lets get to it..

So david, i wasn't going to do this, but you've put it on yourself... Lets get messiah involved.
-MESSIAH- please note that i am not responsible for the following, nor am i trying to promote it. I am just showing proof that DDMX is one of the biggest trouble makers here. Lets do some CSI-
1. Why has gio left the mxs community? Well, DDMX sent yfmx gio's boots on a template, after that was done jack and myself received gear from yfmx with gios boots on it. This was all done because of ddmx.
2. The whole messiah bike incident, who was responsible for STEALING AND RIPPING EVERY SINGLE skin from messiahs rev pack? ddmx.
And here is the proof of that:
Once again messiah, this was only kept for proof that he did actually do this. There is more than just that one above skin too. Maybe you should take some legal action?

I can keep going too david. Your one of the biggest hypocrits ive seen on this forum, acting like your shit doesnt stink when thats far from the truth. Without doing what you've done, Gio would still be here (as much as i hate him, it would be a good thing) and messiah would possibly be creating a few things for this forum..

ALSO EVERYONE THAT LOOKS AT THAT SCREENSHOT, DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT ASKING ME FOR IT. I WILL NOT BE GIVING THE BIKE NOR THE SKINS TO ANYONE! ITS NOT MINE TO GIVE OUT AND IT WAS SHOWN FOR PROOF PURPOSES ONLY