RED BULL HELMET By Flyeurboy

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
ddmx

Re: RED BULL HELMET By Flyeurboy

Post by ddmx »

lol butler, butler. I still have yet to see a reasonable argument on your part. Your picking everything about me apart trying to find something to black mail me with. That sir makes you look like an idiot. Let me remind you that me and gio are on good terms, we talk fairly often, he's helping on the track project, and everything is cool. So i'm the reason gio left the community? Again, with messiah, he's left for good now, but not because of me. We, like me and gio, have talked quite often and are on good terms now. I came forward to everything and didn't deny doing any of that. Let me remind you that you yourself were pleading for the download of messiah's bike in the first place when i mentioned I had pulled it. i'm sure gio would offer a testament to the fact that i'm not the driving force in him not releasing his content, and I'm positive messiah would do the same. since you seem to know their thoughts so well you should ask them yourself. as far as my shit not stinking, i try to offer respect to everyone on this forum, yet still remain strict to try to make this place a better place. you however offer nothing but negative comments towards noobs and people you don't like such as myself.

so, with that said, i challenge you to come up with yet one more reason to black mail me, because obviously you've done nothing but fall on your face so far.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

ddmx wrote:lol butler, butler. I still have yet to see a reasonable argument on your part. Your picking everything about me apart trying to find something to black mail me with. That sir makes you look like an idiot. Let me remind you that me and gio are on good terms, we talk fairly often, he's helping on the track project, and everything is cool. So i'm the reason gio left the community? Again, with messiah, he's left for good now, but not because of me. We, like me and gio, have talked quite often and are on good terms now. I came forward to everything and didn't deny doing any of that. Let me remind you that you yourself were pleading for the download of messiah's bike in the first place when i mentioned I had pulled it. i'm sure gio would offer a testament to the fact that i'm not the driving force in him not releasing his content, and I'm positive messiah would do the same. since you seem to know their thoughts so well you should ask them yourself. as far as my shit not stinking, i try to offer respect to everyone on this forum, yet still remain strict to try to make this place a better place. you however offer nothing but negative comments towards noobs and people you don't like such as myself.

so, with that said, i challenge you to come up with yet one more reason to black mail me, because obviously you've done nothing but fall on your face so far.
There were people in xfire pleading for it, i was not one of them. I'm not going to mention names as i dont want to get other xfire members in the shit for this, im gonna take the fall if messiah gets pissed about us having it.
With that said, let me remind you that you told messiah that you were the only one to have the bike, which was 100% lies, Theres at least 5 members i know of that you gave it to.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

Also you might want to learn the Definition of blackmail as i am certainly not attempting to blackmail you, as i have nothing to gain from you. Come on mr college student, surely you must be more knowledgeable than a 17 yr old junior.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

he's well aware butler, well aware. and i leave law, for law students, surely you know that an engineer doesn't take law classes. :roll:

any more brilliant schemes?
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

ddmx wrote:he's well aware butler, well aware. and i leave law, for law students, surely you know that an engineer doesn't take law classes. :roll:

any more brilliant schemes?
Blackmail has nothing to do with law classes, its general knowledge.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Fair enough, i mis-used the word blackmail. Looks like you finally got me. :roll: Man, after all these personal attacks and all it took was tripping me up on word usage, damn i should pay attention in school more.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

ddmx wrote:Fair enough, i mis-used the word blackmail. Looks like you finally got me. :roll: Man, after all these personal attacks and all it took was tripping me up on word usage, damn i should pay attention in school more.
You started this, check on the first page of this thread you called me out, if you hadn't said anything i wouldnt've said anything
game over.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

i don't believe it starts in this thread. i do remember one day when i thought you were pretty cool, THEN, you proceed to come online under a different name and continuously insult me, my friends, and my lifestyle when i had done nothing to you. THAT is where this started. Please don't even try to tell me I started this when you proceeded to provoke me in the first place.
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

omg mitch can u send me that modellz?
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

im confused. why the fuck did this start? why do you hate ddmx so much butler? he has actually done a ton of good shit for the community.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

im confused. why the fuck did this start? why do you hate ddmx so much butler? he has actually done a ton of good shit for the community.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

butler started calling me out while racing online one day a while back for no apparent reason on being a liar, making fun of my friends, pretty much anything he could think of. i did nothing to spark it, and have no idea why he did it, but i can make my judgements. i've just kept it to myself this entire time, because as a mod i had a rep to keep.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

oops sorry for double posting up there^. and ddmx, it must be hard to have no soul. thats the only reason i can think of haha. jk jk
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

adhkcrfhonda wrote:oops sorry for double posting up there^. and ddmx, it must be hard to have no soul. thats the only reason i can think of haha. jk jk
Fuck off austin, was i talking to you? no.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

oh well excuse me. :lol: