Thinking of going back to no moderators.

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Thinking of going back to no moderators.

Post by Mbutler183 »

Mittocs wrote:
jlv wrote: As long as the one noob post doesn't spawn 20 replies it's no big deal.
That usually seems to be the case. Not trying to convince you into it or anything, its your forums, but at least if the "noobs" are posting in the noob section people have no right to comment back with hateful things about being a noob. I don't think locking them to just that section for any time frame is necessary, without noobs there would be no mxs. We were all noobs once and without any help or motivation form other people I'm sure we would have far less people then we do now. With a fast growing community stuff like this happens, people think they are better then everyone else because they have owned the game longer. That's why I am no longer associating myself with the xfire guys, don't get me wrong there are a lot of cool guys buts there are a few that just bring it all down.
Good, that gives you more time to write gay status's on facebook that no one reads
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Re: Thinking of going back to no moderators.

Post by Mittocs »

Mbutler183 wrote:
Mittocs wrote:
jlv wrote: As long as the one noob post doesn't spawn 20 replies it's no big deal.
That usually seems to be the case. Not trying to convince you into it or anything, its your forums, but at least if the "noobs" are posting in the noob section people have no right to comment back with hateful things about being a noob. I don't think locking them to just that section for any time frame is necessary, without noobs there would be no mxs. We were all noobs once and without any help or motivation form other people I'm sure we would have far less people then we do now. With a fast growing community stuff like this happens, people think they are better then everyone else because they have owned the game longer. That's why I am no longer associating myself with the xfire guys, don't get me wrong there are a lot of cool guys buts there are a few that just bring it all down.
Good, that gives you more time to write gay status's on facebook that no one reads
Thanks for proving my point
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

anytime,
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

What the fuck is wrong with you guys,can't you just chill or something,damn...
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)