2010 KX250F Wireframe

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2010 KX250F Wireframe

Post by Pumaxcs »

Ouch, thats gotta hurt.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

LuizH wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:he puts the rest of Brazil to shame!
I will ignore that comment if you can't speak anything that's not english, to see it's not that easy.
If you do know other languages then i recon i am wrong.
Luiz, that was nothing against you man. I was making a generalization (I know, I shouldn't stereotype) that most of the people on here who speak English as a second language have a tough time posting things with perfect grammar. I sure as hell cant speak Portuguese, hell I needed spell check to spell Portuguese. I was just saying that he has a very good sense of the language for being from another country.

Lo siento <-- that's about the extent of the Spanish I remember from high school! And yes, I realize you don't speak Spanish in Brazil...
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

No hard feelings, It's just that is hard for us even if we know english to make a post without grammar problems but we try. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And that's why I try to use xfire to practice english but all i learn is to curse canadians and sing :lol: :lol:
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

LuizH wrote:And that's why I try to use xfire to practice english but all i learn is to curse canadians and sing :lol: :lol:
Bahaha, so true Luiz...so true :lol:
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

And you teach others about bananas.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

FelipeMX wrote:
FactoryBR21 wrote:98% of Braziil members put us to shame , but I don't care anymore
Ok, so whats your problem dude? Is it hard to understand that i'm new at the forum and MXS?
When I joined to the forum I was wondering if I could have some brazilian friends up in here, but it is not happening. I dont know why are you trying to bring me troubles?
I'm a real nice guy, and I repeat, if you have a problem, come and talk directly to me. Please, feel free to add me on msn, xfire or something else...
You are talking if I just look like a silly douche, and it is not cool.
I already started to think that it is a kind of personal problem, isnt it? I'm so sorry Jlv if I made you get pissed, but it was not my 'fault', perhaps if some brazilian colleague gave me some tips before, it wont happen anymore...
Factory, who are you to judge me? You are not better than me just because you have more than 1600 posts, actually it doesnt mean nothing....
Sorry but from my point of view, I can not see any problems, taking in care that I do not know what happened on the forum, before I join in...

i'm Better because of 1600posts? haha this is freaking funny ! aint ? haha if i were you i'd stop saying :)
btw its not you , just mostly of br members over here :)
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

FactoryBR21 wrote:
FelipeMX wrote:
FactoryBR21 wrote:98% of Braziil members put us to shame , but I don't care anymore
Ok, so whats your problem dude? Is it hard to understand that i'm new at the forum and MXS?
When I joined to the forum I was wondering if I could have some brazilian friends up in here, but it is not happening. I dont know why are you trying to bring me troubles?
I'm a real nice guy, and I repeat, if you have a problem, come and talk directly to me. Please, feel free to add me on msn, xfire or something else...
You are talking if I just look like a silly douche, and it is not cool.
I already started to think that it is a kind of personal problem, isnt it? I'm so sorry Jlv if I made you get pissed, but it was not my 'fault', perhaps if some brazilian colleague gave me some tips before, it wont happen anymore...
Factory, who are you to judge me? You are not better than me just because you have more than 1600 posts, actually it doesnt mean nothing....
Sorry but from my point of view, I can not see any problems, taking in care that I do not know what happened on the forum, before I join in...

i'm Better because of 1600posts? haha this is freaking funny ! aint ? haha if i were you i'd stop saying :)
btw its not you , just mostly of br members over here :)

Sounds ironic and honestly, I'm so fkcin pissed with your sarcasm. I give up!
I dont know if u really understand what he meant when he said 'And did anyone notice his grasp of the english language considering hes from Brazil? If he's legit, he puts the rest of Brazil to shame!'
peace you coolio 8)
Finesse Supersports
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

C'mom bud , we are on internet
I don't think theres a reasson to piss someone off atleast we're talking about ripping stuffs , ehh gio ? cough
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Jonathan
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VWK

Post by Jonathan »

FactoryBR21 wrote:C'mom bud , we are on internet
I don't think theres a reasson to piss someone off atleast we're talking about ripping stuffs , ehh gio ? cough
Iz you high?
Buttscratcher?
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

Jonathan wrote:
Iz you high?
ok dude! never mind and just forget it ok?
Finesse Supersports
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

FelipeMX wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Iz you high?
lmfao Sorry for double post, but factory, r u high ?
Finesse Supersports
Jonathan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jonathan »

FelipeMX wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Iz you high?
What? Why? Who? Where? When? Iz You High Too?
Buttscratcher?
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

Jonathan wrote: What? Why? Who? Where? When? Iz You High Too?
wadusay?izuoncrack?
Finesse Supersports
Jonathan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jonathan »

FelipeMX wrote:
Jonathan wrote: What? Why? Who? Where? When? Iz You High Too?
wadusay?izuoncrack?
NoIiZVerymuchhighonmonsterandjustaskingyouguyswhyubitchaboutshitthatjustdoesntmakeanysence!
Buttscratcher?
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

Go polute other person's topic damn
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND