2010 KX250F Wireframe

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

2010 KX250F Wireframe

Post by FelipeMX »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Credits for my friend Kyler Hawkey #169 - This kid's awesome
Finesse Supersports
MX196
Team: Privateer

Re: 2010 KX250F Wireframe

Post by MX196 »

That looks awsome!! So have you made the motor yet? :D
Please put black backrounds too please. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Well, seems like Kyler has up'ed his skinning abilities, still failed on the watermarks though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I know Puma.Hahahahaha!He put it everywhere except for what is going to be ripped. :lol:
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

uhm im pretty sure thats why he put that gritty texture over it guys so if its ripped it will be on the skin so he did not fail i rather him not put his name over the work so you can actually see it.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'm almost thinking of banning Felipe just for mentioning that name again...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

jlv wrote:I'm almost thinking of banning Felipe just for mentioning that name again...
lol Jvl, I didn't have any problem with him so far... We've been talkin for a few hours on xfire and he was ok...
So please, do not think that I want to create a conflict or something, conserning that I do not know what happened with you guys before (actually I have no idea).
Finesse Supersports
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

jlv wrote:I'm almost thinking of banning Felipe just for mentioning that name again...
Hahaha , very useless pot but i had to.
Best post i've ever read here in this forum , since 2007 i guess haha
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Alright....Thinking out loud here....

Some dude comes out of nowhere, been a member for less than a month. He has 13 posts and comes up giving cred's to Kyler #169....And did anyone notice his grasp of the english language considering hes from Brazil? If he's legit, he puts the rest of Brazil to shame!
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

wheels1758 wrote:Alright....Thinking out loud here....

Some dude comes out of nowhere, been a member for less than a month. He has 13 posts and comes up giving cred's to Kyler #169....And did anyone notice his grasp of the english language considering hes from Brazil? If he's legit, he puts the rest of Brazil to shame!
I do not know if I can take that as a compliment...
I AM REAL, I have so many friends on forum (Tony, Logan, Zach, Marlon - he's brazilian and he's able to confirm my origin). If you guys, have any doubt regarding it, please, feel free to add me on xfire, skype, oovoo and msn, I'll be glad to talk with you all. Please, do not judge me, at all senses...
I lived on USA (Tallahassee, FL), for about 3 or 4 months. My mother lived on USA nearly from 10 years. I've been studying really hard to learn it, so yes, I agree with your commentary, I put the rest of Brazil to shame, according my knowledge and my grasp.
I'm not a silly douche as Factory tried to mean...
Finesse Supersports
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

No, no. I just thought it was a little funky, that's all. No harm, no foul.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

98% of Braziil members put us to shame , but I don't care anymore
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

FactoryBR21 wrote:98% of Braziil members put us to shame , but I don't care anymore
Ok, so whats your problem dude? Is it hard to understand that i'm new at the forum and MXS?
When I joined to the forum I was wondering if I could have some brazilian friends up in here, but it is not happening. I dont know why are you trying to bring me troubles?
I'm a real nice guy, and I repeat, if you have a problem, come and talk directly to me. Please, feel free to add me on msn, xfire or something else...
You are talking if I just look like a silly douche, and it is not cool.
I already started to think that it is a kind of personal problem, isnt it? I'm so sorry Jlv if I made you get pissed, but it was not my 'fault', perhaps if some brazilian colleague gave me some tips before, it wont happen anymore...
Factory, who are you to judge me? You are not better than me just because you have more than 1600 posts, actually it doesnt mean nothing....
Sorry but from my point of view, I can not see any problems, taking in care that I do not know what happened on the forum, before I join in...
Finesse Supersports
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

What I find most suss, is how does this guy even know about Kyler? Its not like Kyler is on the forums or plays on multiplayer. Only someone who was a member along time ago would know about him. Maybe like a certain brazilian I banned a long time ago for ripping (forget who it was).
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

wheels1758 wrote:he puts the rest of Brazil to shame!
I will ignore that comment if you can't speak anything that's not english, to see it's not that easy.
If you do know other languages then i recon i am wrong.
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND