Sweden

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Sweden

Post by brent26 »

sweden, man you are nuts! I could give a rats ass if your fast or not irl or on a game. How much time do you put in this game? I bet you more then irl. So theres your answer. and another thing, I didnt say that because you took me out. I said that because you wouldnt shut the fack up so i shut you up.

Yeh man, Knapp and all your buddies on skype are all cool arent they. you got esayem who rips on everything he can get his hands on. You got knapp who is a complete drunk. You got tony who says hes guna blow me out of the water and he gets passed by a guy in C class that wrecked on start, you got jake who is a complete moron, you got felipe who is bassicaly a moron, and you got you which is bassicaly off the case crazy.
brent26

Re: Sweden

Post by brent26 »

Oh i forgot. and Zach469 who you could wash his mop(hair) off with home plate.
sweden
Team: JPR

Post by sweden »

i put more time into motocross irl.... i have some friends on internet/skype that i can talk to and you dont... becuase you act like an idiot on every guy that youre jealous on... and dont say that you didnt get mad becuase i took you out, i was actually talking to you at that moment and i coud hear that you were angry and said that i was a idiot and stuffs, i didnt care about that, BUT when you said that you were happy that my mom passed away i just thinked it was enough ....

jake, knapp, felipie, tony, zach, and my other friends on skype are completely normal , not you brent.... ask everyone else what they think about you... when i asked a couple guys a while ago they said you were the biggest unmature idiot they ever seen.

and nybrok, siemen said it was oke when i gave him a sorry, and its true that i didnt now it was him becuase i couldnt see his number and if someone was behind me, i didnt even now that i was a lapped rider becuase i didnt get any blue flag warning or saw it on the map (the little green thing)

enough of a worthless discussion
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

I dont want to be mean, but i would rather talk to brent than you..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

brent26

Post by brent26 »

Did you hear what he said? He said he was talking at the moment i said it << hint. You wouldnt shut the heck up!

Thanks Kawasakis! You should use the whip fred did in ps for your sig :D
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

brent26 wrote:sweden, man you are nuts! I could give a rats ass if your fast or not irl or on a game. How much time do you put in this game? I bet you more then irl. So theres your answer. and another thing, I didnt say that because you took me out. I said that because you wouldnt shut the fack up so i shut you up.

Yeh man, Knapp and all your buddies on skype are all cool arent they. you got esayem who rips on everything he can get his hands on. You got knapp who is a complete drunk. You got tony who says hes guna blow me out of the water and he gets passed by a guy in C class that wrecked on start, you got jake who is a complete moron, you got felipe who is bassicaly a moron, and you got you which is bassicaly off the case crazy.
Brent, how can you be so pussy? Do not be mad cause you have no friends...
It is almost impossible to be your friend, if you stop for a while to think about it, I'm really sure that you would feel just like a screwed up looser...
For about every time that you were on chat with all guys the only thing that you used to say was 'suck my d*****" 'f**** you' 'give me your adress, I swear that I will kill you, no matter when, where and how, but be sure that I will..'.
So who's the moron now?
I know that I said something just like 'who invites brent to this chat?' for a once, but as I already said, I knew that you were on....
Finesse Supersports
sweden
Team: JPR

Post by sweden »

Kawasakis wrote:I dont want to be mean, but i would rather talk to brent than you..

becuase you havnt even talked to me over skype or xfire...

enough for me, i dont care about a looser like brent i already have a couple good friends irl and on skype .....
brent26

Post by brent26 »

LOL, like i care if i got friends on the internet. hahha! and you take shit too seriously hhahhaha. mann hahahah
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

brent26 wrote:LOL, like i care if i got friends on the internet. hahha! and you take shit too seriously hhahhaha. mann hahahah
do not have friends is normal for you buddy
Finesse Supersports
brent26

Post by brent26 »

nope, not at alll!
Jake_413

Post by Jake_413 »

brent26 wrote:sweden, man you are nuts! I could give a rats ass if your fast or not irl or on a game. How much time do you put in this game? I bet you more then irl. So theres your answer. and another thing, I didnt say that because you took me out. I said that because you wouldnt shut the fack up so i shut you up.

*CORRECTION*
you got esayem has never ripped. You got knapp who is awesome. You got tony who says hes guna blow me out of the water and then does cause im a slow ass goon. you got jake who is very intelligent and will also blow me outa the water. you got felipe who is even smarter than jake, and you got you, the best person ever.
FMXIAN wrote:DJ I Swear If You Were My Dog I Would Put You Down
HA^

brent26

Post by brent26 »

DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Can't believe you still think Sam hasn't ripped anything Jake :roll: