A reply for Jones

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Motoboss

A reply for Jones

Post by Motoboss »

by Jones221 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Wait wait wait..

MB's response to someone posting a video:

Motoboss wrote:
JLV PLEASE DELETE THAT VIDEO>>>>!!!!!NO ONE IS ALOUD TO DO ANYTHING WITH GH WITHOUT MY PERMISSION..NOT EVEN A SCREEN SHOT TO ANY ONE>>>>!!!!!!!

Motoboss wrote:
WHO THE F#%$ MADE THE VIDEO>>>AND POSTEDF IT...SCREW FREAKING EVERTHING I HAVE HALF THE MIND TO THROW THE FREAKING THING IN THE TRASH ....LET SOMEBODY ELSE WASTE M<ONTHS OF THER LIFE MAKING IT.......!!!!!!!!

Your how old MB?
Since jlv locked the thread just wanted to give a reply to Jones since he always has something to to say

Im proud of you man... that you could pull your head out of checkers ass long enough too complete a full sentence.... :wink:

and as far as my age....I know im probbly older than you but thats not saying much since a 2 year old is mentally older than you and more mature...

In short , Like brent said People need to stop being dicks on this forum.....and its not just Jones ..I know some great creators that laugh when I ask them to come here because of you people ..
I really wish jlv would do something about it...I wouldnt want people like this representing me...It is taking bussiness away
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Kawasakis

Re: A reply for Jones

Post by Kawasakis »

I totally agree with you MB. Cant stand of this forum sometimes,almost every topic has some smart ass'es and shit..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

FelipeMX wrote:I believe in Jake and Sam, actually I'm pretty sure that he didnt rip anything.
I'm not that good but I have some good draw skills, so I think I am able to produce my own and some great gears and bikes, btw be sure that I ALWAYS will release psd/png files for another members, only because I want to contribute with the community in a different way.
Everybody wants everybody banned and are always trying to find a reason for such a dumb issue. What I mean is that I've seen so many stupid bullshit that some guys posts here and after all try to pretend be adult and mature (some of this guys got owned few days ago). Shall everyone grow up a little bit?
'Jeremy Lusk' said that because he got banned before (ripping stuff), so he wants to see some other banned without even know what happened before and it is the perfect example of what I said.
I do not want 100% of cool members but at least 80% would be really great...
Please, if you will quote me wrong, give some good argues against it.
As I said before, I think some of that guys who judges themselfs mature enough to talk whatever they want whenever they want, just like Jones made at the last weekend. I'm 21 (about to turn 22), I have some more knowledge regarding life tough, so before to post some crap, these young kids must think twice I guess.
Some others hardly believes that they are so damn good, just because they has been playing mxs for a longer time than new commers.
Let's try to be nice with each other, I dont want to come to the forum to be pissed, I only want to enjoy it, as much as everybody here.
Finesse Supersports
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

Go motoboss.
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

its the internetz... you can be who ever you want to be...

its not about how mature or immarute you are, its about making people suffer for something pointless, its just intenet, iv seen WAY worse forums (wich are equaly the same size in members (abutuuut)

people are just taking jones stuff tothemselfs, if you just dont post stuff like this, he probaly wont douple post about the same thing ( okey i can be wrong...he eats oysters you know...)

like if i sayd to someone :

go back to the mother land.. (yes dont worry im not talking to swedish people this time :) )

and he replyes , lol whats up with that blabla

ill have to reply to keep myself clean...

but if the other person DONT reply, i can just win easy... take the shit your given and sniff it thats what i say... yarr ima pirate you muckshitters canot do nathing to meh!
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Motoboss wrote:
by Jones221 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Wait wait wait..

MB's response to someone posting a video:

Motoboss wrote:
JLV PLEASE DELETE THAT VIDEO>>>>!!!!!NO ONE IS ALOUD TO DO ANYTHING WITH GH WITHOUT MY PERMISSION..NOT EVEN A SCREEN SHOT TO ANY ONE>>>>!!!!!!!

Motoboss wrote:
WHO THE F#%$ MADE THE VIDEO>>>AND POSTEDF IT...SCREW FREAKING EVERTHING I HAVE HALF THE MIND TO THROW THE FREAKING THING IN THE TRASH ....LET SOMEBODY ELSE WASTE M<ONTHS OF THER LIFE MAKING IT.......!!!!!!!!

Your how old MB?
Since jlv locked the thread just wanted to give a reply to Jones since he always has something to to say

Im proud of you man... that you could pull your head out of checkers ass long enough too complete a full sentence.... :wink:

and as far as my age....I know im probbly older than you but thats not saying much since a 2 year old is mentally older than you and more mature...

In short , Like brent said People need to stop being dicks on this forum.....and its not just Jones ..I know some great creators that laugh when I ask them to come here because of you people ..
I really wish jlv would do something about it...I wouldnt want people like this representing me...It is taking bussiness away
You sure you are older then me? Because you read what you said, you were typing like a raging baby.
I dont think I am a dick, I'm just an honest person. I'm not gonna waste my time let people down easy, I would rather get to the point and if they cry about it oh well.

And if you wanna say I have my head up Checkerz ass, thats fine. I know I am working with a better group of people to progress the tracks in this game.

PS- MVA conversions are a thing of the past MB, get with the times.
only one to win something real from the game!
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

I tought that you were a really nice guy but dude, after I discuss with some xfire guys you drove crazy. We used to talk normally with each other on skype/oovoo and it was cool, I mean, I had some fun with you and some other friends, but suddenly, for your choice you did not talk with me anymore.
I never made nothing to you and your friends, actually I respect them and, for real, they are cool. After all, I already spoke with some of them and it was fine. Even Brent, that I had a big discuss, is ok!
So I guess there is no reason for you diss or ignore me, but if it is what you want, there is nothing I can do...
Finesse Supersports
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Sweet! Not sure how my name gets brought into this, but awesome! I'm famous. Glad to know you're thinking of me.
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

lol Checkerz
Eatin Zebra Cakes and playin MXS is my hobby.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Instead of a memory hole...IMO Of course its just my thoughts ...People should be banned 1day/1 week/1month etc...depending on the situation.
This community could be a really awsome place if there wasnt so much negativity...Put a stop to it ..I know im sick of it
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

So you want me banned? Alright then..

Guess I cant be honest anymore so..
MB I really loved Glen Helen.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

coming from the guy that started this bash thread and brought my name into it?

Yea, the negativity does suck, so does the Kawasaki riding.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

If you wanna call it a bash thread then so be it ...But something needs to be done...I dont get why its not stopped
Its pretty bad that you have to do something like this ..I agree
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I don't see why it bothers you as much as it does. The exact thing your complaining about you just added to. If it bothers you that much you should not provoke them, you should set a better example and try to nudge them in the right direction. People here who truley do deserve some sort of punishment usually recieve it, what you say deserves it happens on no matter what fourm or punishments are set. So what if a 14 year old gets on your nerves, your old enough to be his Dad aren't you?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

So checks, LL is coming around and so is Millville. Can't wait.