post your screen shots of MXSim

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Jones221
Team: Trump

post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by Jones221 »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:i always liked that fmx track..i think im gonna go play it right now haha
[rant]Wow, your post really inspired me to go to bed. Thank you for posting something no one cares about[/rant]
only one to win something real from the game!
sam-brinkley
Team: Pro Privateer

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by sam-brinkley »

jones why such a ass whole ! why you always mean to people i sent u a message asking for a model all i could you send it not send it now and your reply was

FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE FAT SHIT

So you fuck off you little fat shit and go hang with the friends u have oh no you have NONE
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

Jones221 wrote:
RaNDoM HeRO wrote:i always liked that fmx track..i think im gonna go play it right now haha
[rant]Wow, your post really inspired me to go to bed. Thank you for posting something no one cares about[/rant]
good..now i know what i need to do to get you to leave :) and pretty hypocritical cause no one cares about you crying about what i do...im thinking your jealous of me cause you sure are focused on what im doing all the time :)
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

sam-brinkley wrote:jones why such a ass whole ! why you always mean to people i sent u a message asking for a model all i could you send it not send it now and your reply was

FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE FAT SHIT

So you fuck off you little fat shit and go hang with the friends u have oh no you have NONE
Posts people make when they want to get banned.