2010 MXS Motocross Championship

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

2010 MXS Motocross Championship

Post by Arch. »

omg nybrok :DD u said u ride with full graphics and then is 16 riders u said u just feel little lag, so put ur graphics down about 4 times and u will dont have lag with 40 riders. Dumb head, or just i should call you lier, becouse i dont think so you buyed ur pc for 2600 euros hahaha. failed nybrok

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Re: 2010 MXS Motocross Championship

Post by Nybrok »

Arch. wrote:omg nybrok :DD u said u ride with full graphics and then is 16 riders u said u just feel little lag, so put ur graphics down about 4 times and u will dont have lag with 40 riders. Dumb head, or just i should call you lier, becouse i dont think so you buyed ur pc for 2600 euros hahaha. failed nybrok
You are stupid,never told you that my computer costed 2600,thats a first fail from you noob.When i played with 40 people,my graphics was low,model geometric was low,thats second fail from you noob.And like i said,some tracks lags more you dumb motherfucker.You,ugly boy,failed.nuff said. Image
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

Nybrok's autograph Image

Thats his all life ... I seen that on the finland news , bigest dickhead in the earth - and ur photo :cry: sad nybrok whery sad, then 17 year boy no life with a pc :)

Btw, u said u payed 2.6k euros i remember that good :) ok, bye im not waiting your anwer :)

OH and Look at this again heee's sooo nice and u see he is working his job right now in my photo u see how im relaxed? then he is sucking my D**k :)

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

Nybrok remember then u filmed that with your friend I think ur cousin, or bro idk, then u asked sib to create u a website?

http://nybrok.homo.com/

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Arch. wrote:Nybrok remember then u filmed that with your friend I think ur cousin, or bro idk, then u asked sib to create u a website?

http://nybrok.homo.com/
OMG you even made a website for me! haha.you got some serious problems kid,every time we have an argument,you are talking about dicks,gay. :lol:
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

IF I would be gay, we would be similar BUt we ARENT Ur the Gay and Im The Normal Man :) , so go suck a dick to somewhere esle becouse ur FIRED! U dick sucker

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Arch. wrote:IF I would be gay, we would be similar BUt we ARENT Ur the Gay and Im The Normal Man :) , so go suck a dick to somewhere esle becouse ur FIRED! U dick sucker
Its pretty sure that you are gay,gays are talking about dicks,and can you see me making a meatspin website,talking about dicks all the time? oh man,your just hmm i guess 11 and you are already talking about dicks,wow man.Guess thats a world record.Oh and btw,you said i dont have life,why are you taking this so serious then? I didnt start mxs at that young age.So looking at your face....oh man.
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Oh,almost forgot about this video.This is video of your FACE! haha :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLKXcK_kXIY
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

btw, this thread is called 2010 MXS Motocross Championship
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

Nybrok, nice video i wish u would know how to aminate it , i see only 2 pictures? Hahahaa Fail u idiot , fail :D!

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Only fail in that video is your ugly face
Showtime

Post by Showtime »

Arch. wrote:Nybrok, nice video i wish u would know how to aminate it , i see only 2 pictures? Hahahaa Fail u idiot , fail :D!
dont tell other people they "fail" when u cant even spell "animate" right
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Arch and Nybrok have gone on a 7 day vacation together.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.