MXS of Nations 2010

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

MXS of Nations 2010

Post by Mbutler183 »

Congratulations on learning something in school, Math isnt the only thing you got an A in though by the looks of things, they must teach an "eating" elective at your school? and i have no doubt you got an A++
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: MXS of Nations 2010

Post by tyskorn »

Why is it so funny that one out of six billion people is fat? I'm fat and I ride dirt bikes. I saw about eight overweight people riding quads when I went out riding today. :roll:
If you stepped outside for a longer amount of time then it takes to take out the trash you would realize there is a ton of overweight people in the world. Probably more so than people that aren't overweight. So I'm just curious why it is so funny I am fat when there is about three billion others in the world that are fat.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

tyskorn wrote:Why is it so funny that one out of six billion people is fat? I'm fat and I ride dirt bikes. I saw about eight overweight people riding quads when I went out riding today. :roll:
If you stepped outside for a longer amount of time then it takes to take out the trash you would realize there is a ton of overweight people in the world. Probably more so than people that aren't overweight. So I'm just curious why it is so funny I am fat when there is about three billion others in the world that are fat.
Obviously i go outside more than you, because im less than half your weight. hmm
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Going outside won't make you lose weight. Maybe you have more trash in your house. Who knows.
FMXIAN
Team: Star Island Motors

Post by FMXIAN »

You both seriously need to quit ripping on tyskorn.
Four Wheels Move the Body, Two Wheels Move the Soul.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Who? Tyskorn and Butler should stop ripping on Tyskorn? lol
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Not to keep it off topic but just an FYI, if it wasn't for my lucky gene make up giving me a super fast metabolism, I'd be fatter than shit. I eat a TON, exercise quite a bit yea, but not as much as I drink beer and eat crap lol.