post your screen shots of MXSim

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Duckstream

post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by Duckstream »

jake, wheres the rest of gayless now?

dude hegges shot is fine even if its missing some spots with blur...
MxRyan195
Team: TiLube Husqvarna

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by MxRyan195 »

Well probaly busy with real life?! Does it matter? No so mind your own business
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

wow i feel ownd with a p....

and i mind general business that time...
jake413

Post by jake413 »

Duckstream wrote:jake, wheres the rest of gayless now?

did i fucking say his shot was bad i actually clearly stated i liked it or it was good he said give me tips i think or something like that soo i said try less radial blur it seems like there is too much in my opinion idgaf if you dont agree i was just saying.. get the fuck on giles dick just because sam and i are doing something with a team other than like maybe 1 other dont mean you have to be all over us all the time i stopped posting alot for a while shit the only one on giles that posts alot or kinda alot is tyskorn and its 97% of the time influential or helping people. besides your post had nearly nothing to do with the original point and you wonder why people leave. also this is the kinda stuff where its pointless to say and then becomes a arguement well in the first place it wouldnt be a conflict if you would shut your fucking mouth and stop flooding the forum with useless bullshit posts that dont do anything for anyone but start shit like this and fuck yeah im contributing to the bullshit cuz im becoming fed up with all of this giles hating we are legit you want to be on and we dont let you sooo your have to be dicks to us because your jelous maybe not maybe your a brainless asshole that has soo little of a life that you feel the need to say shit like this all the time.. my first post to a highly populated thread and i get giles bullshit yeah i own giles yeah were decent yeah we have aawesome shit that noone will get and YEAH you all are jelous fuckers or just fuckers. 1 post from me and you go off of me being the creator of giles and say something smart. actually to answwr your question prickstream is most of them are at school and by now home and some riding some skinning or doing what ever the hell they do offline. anyways you WILL NOT see me back here or not saying that i make good shit but will not see a release from me or will prolly never get our 2011 bikes idc if you wanted them or not im out bitches peace
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

...you could just narrow that whole shit down to two words : im out.....

i cant even understand half of those words so why bother to post a fucking novel here?
if you feel like you been somehow hurt by saying "gayless", your weak
but if you leave then :

Tits or GTFO....
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Or maybe you can stop being a prick to people for offering advice? You started an argument that didn't need to even be started. He said he liked the shot and offered advice, then you went off on him. Fuck off Duck.
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

jake413 wrote:
Duckstream wrote:jake, wheres the rest of gayless now?

giles hating we are legit you want to be on and we dont let you sooo your have to be dicks to us because your jelous
douple post, didnt notice that, your legit yes maybe idc, i never sayd anything bad? i sayd gayless, be gay...less...or if you dont know my english is bad i can say i was aiming for guy less....
i dont hate giles, i hate them people coming and being proud of something like giles, i know you done something...but i really cant think anything was done to help OTHERS than yourselfs..
your skins and what ever, were made JUST for you, there was new gear every single time i saw your pics, and non of them were puplicly usable since you made it like a brand, nothing can come out without it saying giles on it...

and moto, dont get involved... i never started nothing, i just sayd something that i felt like saying...
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

damit again, and i was refering to the post after peters sayd something about the "point"...
i was on peters side...-.-
jake413

Post by jake413 »

the hole gay less thing dont make sense.. actually me and ryan 2 members of giles released some no fear and all the 20010 bikes were released.. and gear the stuff you see is the BRAND new shit teams are not for other people not on the team maybe you dont understand a team is a team if you help your apponents then why have a team. its like makita suzuki giving pro circuit kawi there bikes to ride.. we give our bike out so you can see us and if you wanna ride it go ahead but here is some links to our stuff since you say we dont do anything. http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=6&t=4480 dont even reply THIS IS IT IM OUT
peters146
Team: Privateer

Post by peters146 »

alright everyone just stop saying shit to him, hes immature and takes everything like its serious, and this isnt online so if people dont say anything, he wont say anything back