MXS @ Mxg-hq.com

Post your suggestions here
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

MXS @ Mxg-hq.com

Post by MXJProductions »

Hey guys, I am here to inform you all , that MXS is getting a complete renewed service starting very soon. With Reflex releasing PC versions, it has brought Lots of new member to our site, I know that the forums itself has been dead for a good minute, but things are finally looking up, and is looking to revamp everything. We feel that since Reflex is bringing new PC goers, then that would also extend the popularity of even more ppl , that has already used it.

I wanna know any suggestions you all would like to see over there, for this AMAZING game, as well as Tips to make it more successful , Now in now way Am I trying to bring ANYONE over there from here. Our ideas is to bring the ( MX ) community weather it be here or there, to become So much more closer as a group. so thank you in advance, and please let's get this going in the right direction... Thank you...
DJ99X

Re: MXS @ Mxg-hq.com

Post by DJ99X »

It's kind of ironic that a game's popularity can increase due to the higher sales of a competitive game :lol:
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

ha ha yea, well IMO There is no comparison between mxs, and reflex, or mva, Mxs Rules it by far. I am sure some mva guys will hate me for that, But I have enjoyed the transition to games. We just see a big oppurtunity to get more member both here, and there. Only time will tell .. The good thing is this community is not going anywhere. It is ever changing ( for the better ). There are updates non stop. It IS the only simulation game out there. So I would just love to see more visitors on mxg-hq.com ( MXS SIDE ). lol..
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I will continue to visit here for MXS and there for Reflex PC. The content there is the same as here, just a week later (exaggerating).
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

Id like it to not be like a high school and everyone is treated fair. Not one person treated diffrent because they are young, annoying, stuff like that. Id like a good community that i can be at and not get yelled at for no reason.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Thats like asking for a world with no war
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

MX196 wrote:Id like it to not be like a high school and everyone is treated fair. Not one person treated diffrent because they are young, annoying, stuff like that.
if someone is annoying, people wont like them and wont treat them the same as someone who's not. thats how the world works. its not like the person thats being annoying has to be annoying. they have a choice. they key is to not be annoying. its that simple. now, people might get annoyed by different things but its still generally the same.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

I would say flip your idea and run it here, only seems smarter for more traffic/ possible sales. Hopefully snag a few good creative people outta the bunch.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/