Vote to skip track

Post your suggestions here
waiside
Team: secret

Vote to skip track

Post by waiside »

I know that this has been discussed before, but just wanted to bring it up again. I think this would be a great idea because I hate riding the track 2-3 times. Maybe you can add like a next, track or something.
Mikey

Re: Vote to skip track

Post by Mikey »

JLV was planning on doing this, when no marshals are on it needs a percentage to vote.

But now we're all doing series we have set tracks each round, its not needed to skip.

I guess on 00, 01 and 03 but mehh.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

I get sick of doing the same track after i almost finished a moto and some people restart with the last lap and you have to do the track a 4th time
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

thats not a problem with the servers, thats a problem with the riders.. riders who join in on the last lap restart expecting everyone to restart for them, maybe jlv should put a lap counter when yur in warmup mode or put a thing on the servers so after let's say lap 5 you cant restart untill the race is over. everytime i go on 03(more now then usual) people will come in with 2 laps to go and piss everyone off trying to restart because they cant wait 2 laps then you acctualy have to take time out of your race and tell them that were on the last 2 laps stfu and wait :P :D
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

McNeil Racing wrote:thats not a problem with the servers, thats a problem with the riders.. riders who join in on the last lap restart expecting everyone to restart for them, maybe jlv should put a lap counter when yur in warmup mode or put a thing on the servers so after let's say lap 5 you cant restart untill the race is over. everytime i go on 03(more now then usual) people will come in with 2 laps to go and piss everyone off trying to restart because they cant wait 2 laps then you acctualy have to take time out of your race and tell them that were on the last 2 laps stfu and wait :P :D
I just said I had that problem we are talking about skipping to the next track after the race is over vote to skip the track. Not restart the race. I hate when people do that :roll: