Idea for 19801

Post your suggestions here
MX196
Team: Privateer

Idea for 19801

Post by MX196 »

Today when I was hunting for a server with Pala on it, I had an idea. So 01 right now is used for the AMA National tracks. But half of them have already been done. I had the idea that the upcoming tracks would be on there. (Like right now Steel City and Pala.) Then when we are done with the Nationals, we switch to the upcoming (maybe) Jack in the Box Series tracks. But while we are waiting fot the next race to be announced or the track to be realeased, we could just have random tracks. Some GP tracks, AMA tracks, and custom tracks. Right now I'm just tired of having just the AMA tracks. I'm sure some people can agree.
huntermx330

Re: Idea for 19801

Post by huntermx330 »

i agree 100% :D
GO BIG OR GO HOME
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

MX196 wrote:Today when I was hunting for a server with Pala on it, I had an idea. So 01 right now is used for the AMA National tracks. But half of them have already been done. I had the idea that the upcoming tracks would be on there. (Like right now Steel City and Pala.) Then when we are done with the Nationals, we switch to the upcoming (maybe) Jack in the Box Series tracks. But while we are waiting fot the next race to be announced or the track to be realeased, we could just have random tracks. Some GP tracks, AMA tracks, and custom tracks. Right now I'm just tired of having just the AMA tracks. I'm sure some people can agree.
x2
joe_389
Team: Collective Family

Post by joe_389 »

x3, there are a heep of custom tracks on 01 bud hardly ever get picked. Maby another feature that jlv could add in the future may be the ability for everyone to vote for the next track, maby the server picks a random three tracks then everyone has the ability to vote on which one (out of those three) they want to ride. Just an idea
The Family:Lane 199-Alex 526-Dylan 14-Daniel 421-Brady 21 AUS
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

joe_389 wrote:x3, there are a heep of custom tracks on 01 bud hardly ever get picked. Maby another feature that jlv could add in the future may be the ability for everyone to vote for the next track, maby the server picks a random three tracks then everyone has the ability to vote on which one (out of those three) they want to ride. Just an idea
You mean like MVA Alive?

Thats a good idea.
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

MX196 wrote:Today when I was hunting for a server with Pala on it, I had an idea. So 01 right now is used for the AMA National tracks. But half of them have already been done. I had the idea that the upcoming tracks would be on there. (Like right now Steel City and Pala.) Then when we are done with the Nationals, we switch to the upcoming (maybe) Jack in the Box Series tracks. But while we are waiting fot the next race to be announced or the track to be realeased, we could just have random tracks. Some GP tracks, AMA tracks, and custom tracks. Right now I'm just tired of having just the AMA tracks. I'm sure some people can agree.
19801 has a ton of national tracks on it, but they are not on the current cycle, so they unless there is a server marshal/admin you cant get to them. I believe 19802 will have most of the "upcoming race" tracks, as long as the promoter lets JLV know that they want them up there.

I do think we need some sort of track selection system for when there is no admin/marshal in the server. I'm not really sure the best method for it, but something should be done. There are times that I want to race with some guys on the old national tracks, but we can't get to them because we have no admin/marshal powers :( So JLV, fix your game or make me a marshal :lol:
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

19801 has a ton of national tracks on it, but they are not on the current cycle, so they unless there is a server marshal/admin you cant get to them. I believe 19802 will have most of the "upcoming race" tracks, as long as the promoter lets JLV know that they want them up there.

I do think we need some sort of track selection system for when there is no admin/marshal in the server. I'm not really sure the best method for it, but something should be done. There are times that I want to race with some guys on the old national tracks, but we can't get to them because we have no admin/marshal powers :( So JLV, fix your game or make me a marshal :lol:
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Useless imo! Jlv made it perfect. 00 stock tracks, 01 any sort of good outdoor tracks, 02 for organised races (and practise before), 03 sx tracks, 04 goon?!?
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Well i think it's a good idea to vote, isn't it?
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Rarara, grouchy grouchy grouchy...

I honestly think that the vote is a great idea. A random track pick would be cool, too.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
nings400

Post by nings400 »

Wikid idea! love it
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Get a life ktm!
aaronr5

Post by aaronr5 »

nings400 wrote:

Wikid idea! love it
Think you meant wicked :D
nings400

Post by nings400 »

yea I did. My bad.
aaronr5

Post by aaronr5 »

it's okay everyone makes mistakes :D