Dab when stopped cheat.

Post your suggestions here
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Dab when stopped cheat.

Post by Phathry25 »

So you know how when you use dab when stopped the game automagically points you in the right direction after a fall? Well now that the back up is way slower having dab when stopped on is a huge advantage when getting up from a crash as you get pointed in the right direction a lot faster than if you have to do it manually.

Doesn't matter if you go to the old backup, or slow down the dab when stopped pointing. I just want them to be near the same speed to get spun back around.
jlv
Site Admin

Re: Dab when stopped cheat.

Post by jlv »

I'll speed up the rotation while reversing. It will still need to cycle on and off to prevent gate tappers from wiggling off at the start.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

What if you just disabled backup until the gate drops if the rider is to tap the gate?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

That's close to what it does. Before the gate drops the reverse pulses only happen 1/4 of the time.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.