Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Motoboss

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Motoboss »

by Motoboss on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:10 pm

I agree with you factory

Kawasawksi I dont know if your agreeing with me or not
but your basically backing up what I said as in you agree that controlling the bike at high rates of speed is hard and that THROTTLE CONTROLL should be a factor
And when I say throttle controll
Im talkng about keeping the front end down and RAW power that these bikes have
What gives us arm pump and wears us out
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Post by cpt_Slow »

Ok I'm with you now, sorry.
If you ride a track with high traction 1.6 or higher i think, using the power to get the front end up is not a problem, but controlling it is especially for us guys without an analogue controller as its just like dumping the clutch maxed out.
As for arm pump and wearing us out, we need some serious force feedback for that :twisted:
yomo

Post by yomo »

I think an EXTREMELY interesting race would be on a track with traction about 1.5ish and everyone MUST have stop wheelies turned off (it would be very obvious if someone didn't anyway)

People would actually lean forward at the start and control the throttle. Hmm i might host one if there is interest?
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Keyboard = No throttle control...
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

yomo195 wrote:I think an EXTREMELY interesting race would be on a track with traction about 1.5ish and everyone MUST have stop wheelies turned off (it would be very obvious if someone didn't anyway)

People would actually lean forward at the start and control the throttle. Hmm i might host one if there is interest?

Haha. What about front only? I can't live without my front only. :D
yomo

Post by yomo »

ahaha ok front only...

just means youll have to be tapping the throttly 100 times a second fred :D
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

The game becomes a lot more challenging, and enjoyable IMO, without having front only on. It forces you to shift your weight a lot more and choose your braking points much more carefully.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

yomo195 wrote:ahaha ok front only...

just means youll have to be tapping the throttly 100 times a second fred :D
I'm already tapping it like 350times a second :lol:
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Uhm..anti lock front wheel in air..=/ Cus ive got front and rear brake on same button.. :( Maybe a second rear brake button or something? :shock:
JohnnyMac

Post by JohnnyMac »

Mapable Camera Toggle:
Regarding first person it is hard to see where others are at. In real life we can glance over real quick on our left or right, but in this game its difficult. I dont like third person, but please make the Camera View toggle key (TAB) mapable so I can map it to my controller (i dont use keyboard in game). Switching between the two would give me that awareness. I think there has been more realistic suggestions regarding head turning/etc, but this should be a reasonably easy change for the time being.

Thanks.
Last edited by JohnnyMac on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Rallemx wrote:Uhm..anti lock front wheel in air..=/ Cus ive got front and rear brake on same button.. :( Maybe a second rear brake button or something? :shock:
Hell nah. I use my front break in the air all the time. It has a way better gyro effect than the rear, and it has saved me plenty of times.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

I barely use brake gyro, since the guy go forward automaticly, just when i compress to clear easy some difficult jums
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Voutare wrote:
Rallemx wrote:Uhm..anti lock front wheel in air..=/ Cus ive got front and rear brake on same button.. :( Maybe a second rear brake button or something? :shock:
Hell nah. I use my front break in the air all the time. It has a way better gyro effect than the rear, and it has saved me plenty of times.
Yeah, but when you wanna move the bike in the air..=/ Or if you gotta brake, but you're kinda sideways..you'll faceplant =/
epik

Post by epik »

One thing I would like improved is the way the rider reacts to small elevation changes, be it an off-camber or just going thru bumps. In real life you naturally react to these situations by shifting your weight around on the bike and this is done by FEEL, in a game you have nothing to go by but what you see. I was running laps at lierop and was getting extremely aggravated, not because it was to "hard" but at the endless crashes due to things like the front wheel slideing over a small bump causeing a simple tip over. I think something in the stability of the bike needs to change in order to have a little more consitancy, even tho I love this game I still think the physics need alot of work.
Lucas.715

Post by Lucas.715 »

I agree with you Epik

any times the hole already makes the pilot is totally lose .... this happens to me too ....

I also think .....
when the pilot is sitting in the bike ... it automatically make the pendulum ... take the foot of the pedal to the curves ... it would be very nice .... it is because that all pilots!

for me the best motocross game I ever played!