Good For Community?

Post your suggestions here
MX ONLINE BeRG

Good For Community?

Post by MX ONLINE BeRG »

Ok this is a long shot but here it goes. I think this will help with the rF series races a lot especially the team championship. I think that everyone should have a amount of money on here, fake of course, but owners of team should be given more on a monthly or weekly basis like a salary. Now im sure this has been brought up before but here is the catch. If you want someone on your team you have to pay them and the better they are the more it costs and visa versa. This means that we would likely have a more diverse playing field of teams. Such as real life racing you dont see Stewart, Dungey, Reed, Villopoto, and Alessi and other BIG name guys on the same team because people cant afford it. So this translates to mxs by making more team have fast riders. Realistically speaking everyone here knows that Motoption rF and Barry Motorsports rule the mxs series. So i think it would be nice to separate all the big names like Tysen, Jones, Dupuis, and Haskell. I dont know it seems like a good idea to me but what do you guys think because id like to see a multiple team battle rather than a dynamic duo.
Chris183
Team: Privateeeeer

Re: Good For Community?

Post by Chris183 »

Dungey #5
Wilson #15
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

You're forgetting mxid and motosport and sd. Those two teams are not ruling the playing field. If they were you'd be seeing them win every race. Which seeing as there are many fast teams and riders, it's near impossible. The money system could work in some ways, but wouldn't change anything as far as teams go:roll:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

Brina927 wrote:You're forgetting mxid and motosport and sd. Those two teams are not ruling the playing field. If they were you'd be seeing them win every race. Which seeing as there are many fast teams and riders, it's near impossible. The money system could work in some ways, but wouldn't change anything as far as teams go:roll:
Why do you have to role you eyes Brina? I think the game would have to develop more so that parts can be bought to make your bike faster and only "factory teams" could have access to "factory parts" or JLV could reduce the power of the bikes and only give certain power options once you have enough money to buy the parts and so on.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

So who decides who gets the parts? Do the teams have to apply? Pay for them? Develop them? Are these only available for rF races? What about if I start of race promotion webiste? Do I have to convince JLV to support my races as well? Will the same teams get preferential treatment in the races I run? What if I don't want to participate in this preferential treatment?

I could go on for ages.... :twisted:
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

You could always just make it like Grand trisumo.

Start with set money buy graphics slots to add custom kits, etc etc
Hi
MX ONLINE BeRG

Post by MX ONLINE BeRG »

Brina927 wrote:You're forgetting mxid and motosport and sd. Those two teams are not ruling the playing field.
Well i understand your saying that but when was the last time someone from a team other Barry or Motoption win a championship? Never. And Barry always wins the team championship cuz they have all the fast riders on one team. I understand your all fast but i didnt mean it lie that. All im saying is i think it would be cool if you had to pay for people on your team to avoid all fast guys being grouped in a team.
Do you not read??? I said that it has been mentioned before and im pretty sure i new it was given the fact one of my best friends brought it up and we were talking about it. Think before you post it wasnt about an economy it was about a good way to separate riders
ehm24

Post by ehm24 »

Maybe only the very top teams gets the best parts or somebody controls that company, this was one idea that I was thinking of a while back; Some people are will be assigned to a company meaning, a group of people would work for TLD and another group would work for Fox and so on, and by working I mean these people would work together and make the gear and bike skins that the companies produce so that skins will get done faster and so you feel as if you actually have a job. Whoever elects themselves to run that company can run it how they want it so for example one person would be lead designer and another would be editor and fixer another would be adding logos and detail and so on. So this could apply to how owns FMF or Yosh and even Yamaha so that teams could get sponsored and normal people would have to pay for those parts, then if possible the companies make parts they could give the teams "factory parts" so in the file would be settings for the pipe or whatever could be modified to help the bikes in game so only those companies who makes the parts will have access to making settings and giving to who they please. If this is not understandable then please tell me because this seems like a great idea in my head right now
ehm24

Post by ehm24 »

Sorry for DP but you know how the .braap setting are for sound this is how it would work for power settings
MX ONLINE BeRG

Post by MX ONLINE BeRG »

Good idea ehm but that was the biggest run-on sentence ive read in my life. I just gained stupidity lol just kidding.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

MX ONLINE BeRG wrote:
Brina927 wrote:You're forgetting mxid and motosport and sd. Those two teams are not ruling the playing field.
Well i understand your saying that but when was the last time someone from a team other Barry or Motoption win a championship? Never. And Barry always wins the team championship cuz they have all the fast riders on one team. I understand your all fast but i didnt mean it lie that. All im saying is i think it would be cool if you had to pay for people on your team to avoid all fast guys being grouped in a team.
Do you not read??? I said that it has been mentioned before and im pretty sure i new it was given the fact one of my best friends brought it up and we were talking about it. Think before you post it wasnt about an economy it was about a good way to separate riders
While I like the idea of being able to reward my riders, this idea won't work. And considering there's really only been maybe a total of 2 or so "AMA" full seasons I wouldn't say there's been much to win. There's plenty of other series but in the end the riders will go where they want to go and who they are friends with.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
MX ONLINE BeRG

Post by MX ONLINE BeRG »

Very true but that is why i think the money will mean something to stop people from getting all the fast guys that are friends together because they wont be able to due to money idk i pulled the idea outa my ass hahaha just wanted to see other peoples opinions
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

haha, i dont like idea with money,but with parts idea could be interesting...
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Post by rewrew421 »

I didnt read all this but i did read the first 3 or 4 replies.

I once thought it would be nice to have factory teams, JLV would love this also (i think). Have a factory team for each brand and then allow teams to donate, the team with the most money donated to JLV for that brand would have "factory" rights to that bike. Then each team would either ruin there parents finacially, or pick up some real sponsors(game exposure opportunity) Up to JLV on how you would secure the rightful users with the bike (UIDs maybe?)
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Brina927 wrote:but in the end the riders will go where they want to go and who they are friends with.
I cant' agree with this more
After all it is a game and in the end people will end up being on a team with a group of friends
Donate if you like My Creations