more power to bikes? ;)

Post your suggestions here
polle
Team: stunting

more power to bikes? ;)

Post by polle »

i really love the game and im in love for freerunning on city maps, but i feel like bikes should get more power. or maybe even new bikes like honda cr500ect. :D
MX SIM RIDER
Team: MotoCrew

Re: more power to bikes? ;)

Post by MX SIM RIDER »

hey brah! when you'll get fast as the Pro, maybe we will think for give more power to the bikes :D
Tommy Chraig # 35.
PRO Emf Rider
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

Dude you deserve an award for the most original suggestion!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

More powerful bikes.. because the ones we have aren't overpowered yet? :p Rather adding the 500's, or the Maico 700. But if something, at least not raise the power of the current bikes.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

If you ride a 1:1 track you'll see the bikes are plenty powerful. Most tracks are overscaled so you're jumping things a lot bigger than in real life. The bikes seem too powerful as it is (comparing yz125 with the same gearing as my actual bike).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

yzmxer608 wrote:If you ride a 1:1 track you'll see the bikes are plenty powerful. Most tracks are overscaled so you're jumping things a lot bigger than in real life. The bikes seem too powerful as it is (comparing yz125 with the same gearing as my actual bike).
That's really true. I'm making a 1:1 scale replica right now, and a 125 feels like a 450 on a pitbike track in real life. But the other fact is here you usually (or the normal feeling is) go wide open up a jump while in real life it doesn't feel right so you automatically adjust to the right speed.
erle_vaughan
Team: Privateer

Post by erle_vaughan »

So maaaaaaybe the scaling should be put into check... i feel sometimes like i get way more airtime than IRL... i assume it might get harder to play like that though. what are most tracks scaled to these day 3:1???
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

erle_vaughan wrote:So maaaaaaybe the scaling should be put into check... i feel sometimes like i get way more airtime than IRL... i assume it might get harder to play like that though. what are most tracks scaled to these day 3:1???
Haha, not that big. I'm currently making a local track in the scale 1:1, and it's not the biggest track or the biggest jumps, but it's clearly showing the size differences.