Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
ddmx

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by ddmx »

or actions exported from blender! now that would be tight.
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

Can we have a look back function? Even if its cheezy like mva's, it would be nice.
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!
Layden

Post by Layden »

An automatic update for skins and tracks. For example, log onto server, track not in folder, game automatically downloads it.

Used to be like that in the old days with quake 2. There were tons of maps and skins. You log onto a server that used something you didn't have, it got it for you.

:)

Layden
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

Layden wrote:An automatic update for skins and tracks. For example, log onto server, track not in folder, game automatically downloads it.

Used to be like that in the old days with quake 2. There were tons of maps and skins. You log onto a server that used something you didn't have, it got it for you.

Layden
That is a cool idea but wont work good most detailed tracks are like 20 mb and all it would last forever i believe
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
Storst
Team: Sturrst

Post by Storst »

Don't remember if i got a answer for this last time i asked it , but would it be possible with --erode in online racing ?
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

i think JLV said no cause it cant sync all riders at the same time or somthin
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Atown_Ottowa wrote:Can we have a look back function? Even if its cheezy like mva's, it would be nice.
JLV PLEASE! Its need for online,lapper need it to see whos begind them and than to go bit sideways.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I would rather wait and have a look around function like what Untamed (I think?) had. The straight look back like MvA isn't realistic at all, which is the point of this game ;).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'm going to be doing the better traction model first, and after that pixel shaders. So for now your best option is to look up the track when if folds back on itself.
LuizH wrote:
Layden wrote:An automatic update for skins and tracks. For example, log onto server, track not in folder, game automatically downloads it.

Layden
That is a cool idea but wont work good most detailed tracks are like 20 mb and all it would last forever i believe
I think the best thing to do would be to add an option to open a web browser with a list of everything you need after you exit the game. That way you can download what you want without wasting a server slot like in quake.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'm going to be doing the better traction model first, and after that pixel shaders.
:D :D :D :D So happy

With the next update, can you please have the skin menu's like the track menu, I have that many rider skins to go through its not funny
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yay! I'd would MUCH rather have those you listed than a look back feature :D.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJD

Post by DJD »

YAY! Viscous fiction! (even though i have no idea how it works!)
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Instead of friction of a solid against a solid (like a tyre against concrete or hardpack dirt) like it is now, it will make the dirt act more like a fluid. Theoretically, this should make it possible to make more realistic feeling sand and loam (but not as realistic as it would feel with deformable terrain)
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

DJ wrote:
I'm going to be doing the better traction model first, and after that pixel shaders.
:D :D :D :D So happy

With the next update, can you please have the skin menu's like the track menu, I have that many rider skins to go through its not funny
Separate Goggle from helmets would be also cool wouldnt it?
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
Layden

Post by Layden »

jlv wrote:I'm going to be doing the better traction model first, and after that pixel shaders. So for now your best option is to look up the track when if folds back on itself.
LuizH wrote:

Layden
I think the best thing to do would be to add an option to open a web browser with a list of everything you need after you exit the game. That way you can download what you want without wasting a server slot like in quake.
Perfect!! Thanx man!