Post by ktm 114 »

http://www.motoxposure.com/tv/video/HCpierce.htm

this 125 2stroke song would be cool for the game
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Pumaxcs »

http://www.bikewalls.com/wallpaper/Suzu ... 4x768.html

Found this on bikewalls and it just hit me that this is our riders posture. Is this were you got the reference for that or just a coincidence? im thinking that when I ride my chest isn't on the bars like that.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Jack 984
Team: Privateer

Post by Jack 984 »

Jlv, could you make the pitboard display the time your behind AND the time your in front? I like to know what my lead is like while im charging after the person in front of me. Thanks.
shoogshoog

Post by shoogshoog »

DJ wrote:What sort of distance are we talking about there? Anything larger than 6000x6000 feet wouldn't be worth making.
haha as the crow flies its 2.6 miles from the beach store to Oldsmobile alone. Thats why I said Oldsmobile and the surrounding area would be good enough.
Wilmx829

Post by Wilmx829 »

frederick wrote:What game are you playing? :wink:
Im talking about how the lean to the outside when they turn, kinda like reflex is going to do. Right now the rider just hover the seat and leans forward and back.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV is a risk-taking genuis pimp.
Jack 984

Post by Jack 984 »

984 wrote:Jlv, could you make the pitboard display the time your behind AND the time your in front? I like to know what my lead is like while im charging after the person in front of me. Thanks.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

thats kinda good idea but i reakon there deffinatly should be like a button where you press and the riders head looks behind him and you can see whats behind you so it would be sick for screenshots you could look at each other... Also on the minimap there should be colors for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

984 wrote:
984 wrote:Jlv, could you make the pitboard display the time your behind AND the time your in front? I like to know what my lead is like while im charging after the person in front of me. Thanks.
Man, you're supposed to race forward....not worry about whats behind you! Keep your eyes on the prize man!

(Im just kidding, sometimes i like to know how far back the next guy is, just to make sure that the homo about to take me out is really racing against me...)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I can't fit any more info on the pitboard. Maybe I'll make it user configurable in the future so you can set it up Alessi style.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jack 984

Post by Jack 984 »

Aight cool, thanks.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Alessi style?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Alessi always looks behind him during races.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Golly gee willickers, it'd sure be nice to have savable setups that I can recall for different tracks.

I had an awesome setup for sand style tracks that I had to lose to get setup for the SX series.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

A list of servers you have went to, it's annoying putting the ip in every time.
Roll out list of skins for each category (bike, helmet, wheels, rider) like the track list is.
Option to change speed the rider starts to dab at.
Sub folders!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Server addresses: The latest snapshot has that ablility. Just press page up and page down
Skin list: Yeah, been wanting that for a while
Option to change dab speed: Next snapshot/Version 1.2
Sub Folders: As long as everything is saf'ed, you can shove them wherever you like