jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by jlv »

Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Rm85#107

Post by Rm85#107 »

DankeKTM21 wrote:something like this =]
Untitled-2.jpg
Wow danke thats cool i think that should be great when selcting bike and gear 8)
totorox

Post by totorox »

I have a good idea i think (not hard to do JLV): Not for online game.
- Add a keystroke to overide defaut locator for bike reset. Needed on some buggy tracks where authors forget to set a good defaut starting location. AND... Very usefull for people who want to train on a track part only, like whoops, or some turns or whips, etc...
- and whit that an instant replay on key lastest seconds. Usefull to show and analyse suspensions responses and setup bike faster or other thinks.

-Don't forget the save by track function for bike settings. Just allow user to put config. file in track folder, and overide defaut data will help. But we need by bike model sorted too in the futur. My 125 have differents settings my 250, suzuki and honda have differents settings too. But it could be usefull to help with some buggy track again, change gama values for a track only, or helpers if track is hard & bumpy,...
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Fast forward for playing back demo's, its so annoying watching 2 laps of stuff just to get one shot of something you did.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Fast forward for playing back demo's, its so annoying watching 2 laps of stuff just to get one shot of something you did.
Was about to say the same thing, try watching 15 laps.
Jack 984
Team: Privateer

Post by Jack 984 »

lol fail butler.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Allowing us to make physics for our objects/billboards. Just for billboards would be a good start, and would be simple. This would be good for making smoke coming from fires
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

So in other words particles and objects with weight properties :D. Something I always wanted for this game, it would make it a lot more realistic. jlv, is there a limit for what the game engine can do or is it limited to what your PC can handle? I'm just wondering how much down the road this game will be able to handle.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Look at the game Call of juraz or something like that. It uses this engine.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Oh....my....If that game uses this engine, this could be the most detailed MX game ever... http://callofjuarez.us.ubi.com/#/main/trailers
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

yeah, i would love to see a better mxsimulator, talking graphically, really, this game could kick ass!
well, i mean, even more
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
gordy

Post by gordy »

yzmxer608 wrote:Fast forward for playing back demo's, its so annoying watching 2 laps of stuff just to get one shot of something you did.
fast forward would screw up the lap timing on the replays
or atleast, thats what i remember jlv saying was the reason there was no f/f
instupitious.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Aw, that sucks. That would be a very usefull feature.
Wilmx829

Post by Wilmx829 »

a Baja 1000 race addon. With the entire race. one stage would equal 2hrs. you could save ur progress. just a though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV is a risk-taking genuis pimp.