Vertical Live Timing On Screen

Post your suggestions here
Mark(MG)
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MG Motosport

Re: Vertical Live Timing On Screen

Post by Mark(MG) »

mxsrider96 wrote:Did you even look at the screenshot in the original post? Explain to me how that is a third of the screen, please. And, as I said before, the camera crew and the Screen FX team have worked around it so that you can still see the racing. If you can see the racing, what's the problem?
If you include the left side space and the timing board it easily fit 1/3...if you had any knowledge of any media convention you would understand the rule of thirds! With a much larger timing board/bar you may miss small crashes, passes or any other events during race that happen to be on the left 1/3 of the screen.
"He's Australian. I'm pretty sure "Fuck you cunt" just means "Have a nice day" over there. Maybe someone can translate for us."
-JLV (12/1/2015)
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Let's your right, and that does take up 1/3 of the screen... As I've said TWICE already, the camera and the Screen FX Team have compensated so that we can still see the action their focusing on. If there's a crash on that left "1/3" of the screen, we wouldn't see it anyway because that isn't what's being focused on. Unless you like to watch around the riders at focus, then you wouldn't see that crash with last year's timing effect either
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Mark(MG)
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mark(MG) »

mxsrider96 wrote:Let's your right, and that does take up 1/3 of the screen... As I've said TWICE already, the camera and the Screen FX Team have compensated so that we can still see the action their focusing on. If there's a crash on that left "1/3" of the screen, we wouldn't see it anyway because that isn't what's being focused on. Unless you like to watch around the riders at focus, then you wouldn't see that crash with last year's timing effect either
I'm just saying that takes up more space than last years timing and in my opinion I think its worse
"He's Australian. I'm pretty sure "Fuck you cunt" just means "Have a nice day" over there. Maybe someone can translate for us."
-JLV (12/1/2015)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

It might be ok on HDTV's, but it's next to useless on a CRT, can barely read the names.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mark(MG)
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mark(MG) »

yzmxer608 wrote:It might be ok on HDTV's, but it's next to useless on a CRT, can barely read the names.
I agree
-JLV (12/1/2015)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Why do you have a CRT screen?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Because it's old and hasn't died yet, and for a flat screen to fit we would need a different entertainment center.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I can think of more reasons to throw out what you have than not to.

A TV and stand is maybe $600-800 these days? What about HD? We are nearing the world of UHD and you don't even have HD yet?! Nate, Mr. Tri-SLI, no HD?!
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I have HD on the pc ;). Was thinking about getting a cable to usb converter to use my uverse wireless unit on my PC since I never watch tv in my room.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I love not having to use live timing, but I wish they would make this docked to the extreme edge of the screen, and separate it from the race footy (like a border).