Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Rm85#107

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Rm85#107 »

gdt phoenix wrote:
Rm85#107 wrote:I just have to say that i think this game suxs at the moment these new suspension settings make me chrash all the time it was much better before or i don't whats happend to me suddenly i can go on a jump and crash even that i get a good landing..
Have you tried adjusting the new suspension components? Like, spending quality time seeing what each component does? I, for the first time yesterday, spent time adjusting each component for outdoor and indoor use, and now I hardly crash at all.
Okeys ill try to do that :)
danny

Post by danny »

I honestly would love to see the blue flag in this game, especially if your in the lead and the goon in last place is just blocking you from getting around. I was playing earlier and i kept getting taken out. Blue flag would make this game much better imo.

Team: xFire mayneeeeeeeee
xFire: rocketmandan946
XBL: fp cycloNe
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

yeh and you get time penalties some how if you dont like do somthing lol i dunno
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

you should be able to save suspension settings like you can switch from one to another with out having to redo the whole thing. just make a new set up then save it so you can switch back and forth.
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

only one to win something real from the game!
Tyler 258
Team: Privateer

Post by Tyler 258 »

How about, if your about to lap someone or at least 30 seconds in front of them their collisions are not detected to you. That should prevent lappers and idiots freeriding, from impeding the race.
Mutt
Team: Privateer

Post by Mutt »

But imo we really need something like that ingame or be able to load and save setups from the app when the game is running. Setups kinda big part of this game now so I hope jlv is thinking of this.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Kawasakis wrote:
gdt phoenix wrote:The game should automatically detect rapid movement in the forks, and increase stability by, say, 10. Like, it would recognize it through whoops and increase stability, and then also through braking bumps. This would be to simulate the rider holding on tighter to the bike in rough situations.
It would help or it would ruin physics..
How does this affect people who have over-riden "secret" settings? The stability change affects those secret settings.

I increased my roll damping and that helped a ton in the whoops - I've always felt the main problem with this game is that the bike/rider want to fall to the side all the time. Like in the whoops, you boink off to the side, it's never the front/back motion that makes you fall. Lots of other times (landing jumps awkwardly), it's a sudden movement to the side that makes you crash.

So by upping the roll damping, you can control that sudden sideways movement that causes crashes (at least that's how it's worked out for me). They still happen. Just not as much.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
chez

Post by chez »

the in game robots need to be faster because when your playing offline the robots are ridicilously slow so if you want any competition you have to go online.
KTM
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

How about a Y-Axis and X-Axis for free roam cam?
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

I almost forgot this

I know you fixed it once JLV but i think you need to fix it again

rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Jones221 wrote:How about a Y-Axis and X-Axis for free roam cam?
this would be awesome for taking good "helmet cam" screenshots
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Agreed?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Jones221 wrote:I almost forgot this

I know you fixed it once JLV but i think you need to fix it again

/s282/racerj1s_221/screenshot001-2.png

That, and the elbow fix
Rm85#107

Post by Rm85#107 »

Im getting so mad of this traction in this game in real you can lean in a turn without berm 80 degrees in this game my front tire slips as hell when i do that :?