Collision system/Lappers

Post your suggestions here
stocksy129

Collision system/Lappers

Post by stocksy129 »

Not sure if this idea has been addressed yet, not in the mood for reading through topics.

I think each rider needs to be broken down into groups for eg. UID #194 - top 20 lap times on most tracks, knows how to play the game UID #3,000 or something, very slow, gooning around in Sx, they should be separated, so say UID #193 is in '19803 Super cross' with UID #3,000 They don't have collisions, so UID#194 is able to see UID #3,000 but can not be hit by that rider. I'm just sick of getting plowed off the start by cunts that don't know how to use brakes, then have to try pass everyone which i enjoy when the person doesn't crash constantly in-front of you taking you out. Also, when lapping other riders they don't seem to pay attention to the blue bar what so ever. Yes theirs a few who do, so thank you for that, but you cunts that don't GTFO. It's just frustrating getting caught up because some spastic thinks they can run the same pace as you when in reality you have to slow down so you don't take them out.

Sorry just having a rage after playing in the Sx server, seems to me the more people that buy the game the worse online play is getting, nothing you're doing wrong Jlv, just the fucking spastic cunts that don't know what they're doing.

Hope this makes sense.
stocksy129

Re: Collision system/Lappers

Post by stocksy129 »

and before some one says "in real life the lapper doesn't just all of a sudden have no collisions you have to work your way around them"
In real life, you don't have spastics who try to stay with you because they have they danger of getting injured, if i have a lapper in real life and they don't move with in 2-3 corners i just take them out simple as that, but on here it's a lot harder especially with a 300ping.

Sorry for double post.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Actually, with the 300 ping it is easier.

ZachKX is pretty good, and his UID is in the upper 2,000's I believe.... It's a totally gay idea, learn to ride around lappers, and to spell.

There - over there
Their - ownership
They'er - They are
There's - There is

That's all.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

Phathry25 wrote:Actually, with the 300 ping it is easier.

ZachKX is pretty good, and his UID is in the upper 2,000's I believe.... It's a totally gay idea, learn to ride around lappers, and to spell.

There - over there
Their - ownership
They'er - They are
There's - There is

That's all.
They're*

I don't think you understand what i mean... I'm not saying some one with a high UID can't be good... I was using it as an example. And no, with a ping of 300 it isn't easier. You constantly have to keep 3 - 4 bikes away from another rider or you go down. "Learn to ride around them" Ha! It's a touch harder than just saying it, they crash constantly in-front of you and you can't slow down.1. You will loose time and possibly be passed 2. You can't get past them because you're being to cautious 3. THEY'RE most likely just going to crash in-front of you and take you down.

That's all.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

and i'm sorry my spelling isn't proper, but i didn't know we were in a spelling contest...? Get over your self. Atlest i dont tlk lke dis.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Phathry25 wrote: There - over there
Their - ownership
They'er - They are
There's - There is

That's all.
stocksy129 wrote: And no, with a ping of 300 it isn't easier. You constantly have to keep 3 - 4 bikes away from another rider or you go down. "Learn to ride around them" Ha! It's a touch harder than just saying it, they crash constantly in-front of you and you can't slow down.1. You will loose time and possibly be passed 2. You can't get past them because you're being to cautious 3. THEY'RE most likely just going to crash in-front of you and take you down.

That's all.
Actually, from my experience, people with solid pings tend to come out worse when colliding with high-ping people. Phathry and I have collided a couple of times and I seem to come out better each time. Although, it can work both ways I guess
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

in some cases yes, but when you're just racing you're unable to get any where near any one with out your front randomly dropping because you've apparently hit them.. It's hard to get used to it.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

If you're caught behind a lapper who you think is about to crash and take you with, but are in a hurry because there is a guy on your ass, wouldn't it be adventageous to let him past and get taken out by the lapper?....

Man, I'm really bummed on my typo. :(
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

what if he doesn't crash? Then you have to try get past both of them? :/

Hahah, you troll Phathry