Hall of fame

Post your suggestions here
scheeve3

Hall of fame

Post by scheeve3 »

I was thinking last night about how many great guys we have for this community. Not only great riders, but also great skinners, editors, trackbuilders and race organizers who put their time into doing their stuff instead of practicing. And lifts the game to the next level without getting payed.

And because of that I wan't to start a hall of fame, a topic that will be sticky forever and will be visable everywhere.

But I can't decide these things at my own. I want to make a group of loyal mxs riders from all over the world. A few Yankee's, some ozzies and some europies :lol:. Why ppl from all over the globe? For 1simple reason, I don't know shit about the US racing scene and even less from Australia. So when someone tells me, hey wouldn't it be great to have DJ (just an example) in the HoF. That we can say yes because or no because. And not say no, I don't see him ever on a server :lol:.

I also want to say 1more thing. This club of HoF'ers needs to stay verry exclusive and is not a club of championship winners. Only a club of riders who actually are legends of this game.

So ... good idea or not? And who want's to be part of that group that decides who will become a HOF member or not? I would like to organise monthly meetings where we can discuss about letting ppl in the HOF or not.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Re: Hall of fame

Post by Sib43 »

Sounds like a good idea! Maybe you want to make a msn group like my mxsim group for the monthly discussion!
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Aussie legends: Stocksy129, Mikey527 and DJ. Well they are the most known Aussie's that have been around the community since the beggining :)
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

Sounds like a sick idea. These guys need more credit for what they do.