finished riders

Post your suggestions here
warrior462

finished riders

Post by warrior462 »

A lot of people online think once they finish the race, it's time to go crazy and freeride all over the place. Unfortunately, there are often other riders still finishing the race, and they make it a lot more difficult for them. How would you feel about ghosting riders once they finish? The only other option I can think of is bans for those who do it, but I think that's a little extreme. Maybe someone can come up with something better, but I think this is a problem that needs some sort of fix.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: finished riders

Post by jlv »

That sounds good to me. I'm going to tweak the ghosting conditions a bit in the next version.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jay

Post by Jay »

definatly I have seen people finish and then take out riders who are trying to ride the last corner o they loose position all to often great iidea
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

Oh shit...I always thought after I finished I WAS ghosted out. >.> Sorry random people! lmfao
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad