Quads

Post your suggestions here
Addair435
Team: Privateer

Quads

Post by Addair435 »

This is a Motocross simulator so why not add quads also, motocross isn't just dirt bikes, it's also quads... I bet if you put quads in and people started making videos of those also, we would bring in a larger amount of buyers. The whole world doesn't just ride dirt bikes, I personally ride both and I think it would be cool to add. The only problem I would see is that he already has the physics for a dirt bike, and they lean.. quads don't, if it's possible that JLV could make it - I think that would be cool.
KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:If you have a Mac pro I feel bad for you son, I got 99 games and Mac can't play one...
If you like Macs I feel bad for you son, you pay 99 dollars every time I pay 1
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Quads

Post by haydugjr »

gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

Please dont :P dirtbikes are 10x cooler then atv's :P
Addair435

Post by Addair435 »

Photomorti wrote:Please dont :P dirtbikes are 10x cooler then atv's :P
I like dirt bikes, Yes. But why not get more money for the game by adding quads also
KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:If you have a Mac pro I feel bad for you son, I got 99 games and Mac can't play one...
Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

Post by Erichellgren »

Thats the way how this game will be named MX/ATV Simulator.
NO THANKS.
Addair435

Post by Addair435 »

Erichellgren wrote:Thats the way how this game will be named MX/ATV Simulator.
NO THANKS.
As I said earlier, MX isn't just Dirt bikes, it's also quads, so why would you name it mx/atv simulator? type in atv motocross and you will see...
KTM57 wrote:
MxRyan
Team: Muc-Off Yamaha

Post by MxRyan »

if you want quads go play Mx Vs atv
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

I know everyone thinks it would be gay and bla bla bla but if jlv ever went for it you know it would turn out amazing with how he does everything. hate to say it but the game would blow up huge! The atv market is gigantic and the people would eat the sim up. Only problem is that 80% of those people that would come in would be 10X worse than the little dbags we have running around here now.

racing would be really fun and close i would imagine. There wouldn't be much tipping over, espicially with JLV's stock traction! :lol:
NORTHCOTT127MX
Team: Westside Racing

Post by NORTHCOTT127MX »

If Quads were added, could you imagine all the idiots hopping on a quad and start ramming the bikes.. I mean It wouldn't be fair. Quads would keep going on their rampage while us dirt bikers would be stuck on the ground because some goon that can't ride a dirtbike would be hitting everybody.
Washed up dirt scootin, whipper tail throwin goon.
Westside Racing
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

Quadders don't want to have to balance in IRL... Don't you think most would hate this game because it's too hard? And the 4 wheeled half of MVA doesn't seem as bad as the MX part.

my .02
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

GOOD THINGS

MONEY - the quad part of the game would be quite easier since you won't wash out so more people would try it. Also, there's thousands of quad fans waiting for their sim to come
MORE = MORE FUN - I'm not a fan of quads (can't really ride them IRL) but I'd love to try them here

PROBLEMS

Physics?? I think they're easier to make, bikes depend on a lot more factors than quads
Not cool?? I don't like them because I can't ride them decently on real-life but whoever thinks he can determine what's cool and what's cool he sucks and has no life
Quads ramming into riders?? Make servers bike-only and quad-only

Btw, quad riders do need balance in order to keep their vehicles on its 4 wheels. It's not that easy to roll and get killed riding one of those things

EXTRA PROBLEM - DIRECTION/WEIGHT - quads countersteer a lot in most turns. How is JLV going to handle that?? Automatic countersteer would suck since it'd make it too easy... Automatic left-right weight looks better to me
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Addair435

Post by Addair435 »

NORTHCOTT127MX wrote:If Quads were added, could you imagine all the idiots hopping on a quad and start ramming the bikes.. I mean It wouldn't be fair. Quads would keep going on their rampage while us dirt bikers would be stuck on the ground because some goon that can't ride a dirtbike would be hitting everybody.
You know there ARE different servers, maybe some for quads, some for dirt bikes, some for BOTH.... not that hard
KTM57 wrote:
Nikhil

Post by Nikhil »

die996 wrote:GOOD THINGS

MONEY - the quad part of the game would be quite easier since you won't wash out so more people would try it. Also, there's thousands of quad fans waiting for their sim to come
MORE = MORE FUN - I'm not a fan of quads (can't really ride them IRL) but I'd love to try them here

PROBLEMS

Physics?? I think they're easier to make, bikes depend on a lot more factors than quads
Not cool?? I don't like them because I can't ride them decently on real-life but whoever thinks he can determine what's cool and what's cool he sucks and has no life

Btw, quad riders do need balance in order to keep their vehicles on its 4 wheels. It's not that easy to roll and get killed riding one of those things

EXTRA PROBLEM - DIRECTION/WEIGHT - quads countersteer a lot in most turns. How is JLV going to handle that?? Automatic countersteer would suck since it'd make it too easy... Automatic left-right weight looks better to me
I don't know too much, but I'd think that quads are harder in terms of physics. You've got to calculate 4 points of contact with the ground as opposed to 2.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

die996 wrote:GOOD THINGS

PROBLEMS

Fuck quads.
only one to win something real from the game!
Nikhil

Post by Nikhil »

^ lol