Quads

Post your suggestions here
slug
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:47 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Quads

Postby slug » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 pm

die996 wrote: quads countersteer a lot in most turns.


Woot? Its a car with handlebars instead of a steeringwheel.You don't need damping to keep it playable.
I am all for it, though wouldn't be playing them.My brother has a quad and I feel no need to hop from my yzf125
onto his quad.

User avatar
Jman567
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 pm
Team: SIK Dezigns Clothing

Re: Quads

Postby Jman567 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:32 am

There is a reason why this is called "MX Simulator" If you want quads go make a game called "Couch Simulator" and you and your little training wheeled buddies can "sit" and play all day :wink:
Image

Addair435
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Quads

Postby Addair435 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 am

Jman567 wrote:There is a reason why this is called "MX Simulator" If you want quads go make a game called "Couch Simulator" and you and your little training wheeled buddies can "sit" and play all day :wink:


Cool guy, which forum did you go to so you could quote that? :D
KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:If you have a Mac pro I feel bad for you son, I got 99 games and Mac can't play one...


If you like Macs I feel bad for you son, you pay 99 dollars every time I pay 1

TBARRY34
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:44 am
Team: BARRY
Location: Loomis, CA

Re: Quads

Postby TBARRY34 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:41 am

Pretty sure jones just won the argument

Addair435
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Quads

Postby Addair435 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:43 pm

TBARRY34 wrote:Pretty sure jones just won the argument


I agree, just wondering why people have to be jacka**es...
KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:If you have a Mac pro I feel bad for you son, I got 99 games and Mac can't play one...


If you like Macs I feel bad for you son, you pay 99 dollars every time I pay 1

quadrider13
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:35 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Quads

Postby quadrider13 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:29 am

last time i checked "mx" stood for motocross not motorcycle. so your argument of "mx simulator" means motorcycle doesn't hold much water.. i ride quads obviously, but i raced bikes on mx sim for 2 years and love it because of the physics, i played mx vs atv games and always ride bikes on there also because they model quad physics so horribly. guys that have such a closed mind and wont try something different, like actually ride a quad aggressively, think that is how quads actually handle so they bitch and complain about quads,, and guys that bitch and complain that you don't need balance to ride one are way off because we are not talking about riding down to the store for a drink.. yeah of course anyone can do that, but not everyone can put fast laps down on a track with a quad.. The days of being "that guy" of calling atvs "couches" and just being a hater are long gone..you missed the boat,, back in the early 2000s yeah it was funny and cool to be "that guy".. this day and age just be happy that its in the dirt and has a motor..there's enuff challenges of keeping riding areas and tracks open, so talking shit about quads with your side ways metal mulisha hat and white sunglasses is not helping the problem. believe me the guy on the raptor/banshee spinning donuts in the parking lot throwing rocks all over your truck..is just as big of douche as you with your white sunglasses and true quad riders hate that guy just as much as you do. rant done.

Addair435
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Quads

Postby Addair435 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 am

quadrider13 wrote:last time i checked "mx" stood for motocross not motorcycle. so your argument of "mx simulator" means motorcycle doesn't hold much water..

Well, I don't know where you got MX means motorcycle from but quote that for me when you find it Mr. "quadrider13"
KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:If you have a Mac pro I feel bad for you son, I got 99 games and Mac can't play one...


If you like Macs I feel bad for you son, you pay 99 dollars every time I pay 1

die996
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1394
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:45 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: 8 miles off Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Re: Quads

Postby die996 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:00 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motocross

Sports derived from motocross :

· Freestyle motocross (we can't do that)
· Supermoto (done)
· Quadcross (maybe in some future?)
· Supercross (done)
· Sidecarcross (maybe in some future?)
· Pitbike cross (maybe in some future?)
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??

quadrider13
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:35 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Quads

Postby quadrider13 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:06 am

That was for the guy saying "mx simulator" not "quad simulator".. implying that MX stands for motocycle.. when in reality it means "motocross" and quads ride "motocross" as well, so being a "motocross simulator" wouldn't that also imply that quad motocross when still be valid.. correct??? you might need to reread my post as i was totally agreeing that quads need to be in this game with this good of physics.

User avatar
Lolerbabop
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 463
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 am
Contact:

Re: Quads

Postby Lolerbabop » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:11 am

Jlv could just make a second game based on this one, problem solved.
Image

Addair435
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Quads

Postby Addair435 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am

quadrider13 wrote:That was for the guy saying "mx simulator" not "quad simulator".. implying that MX stands for motocycle.. when in reality it means "motocross" and quads ride "motocross" as well, so being a "motocross simulator" wouldn't that also imply that quad motocross when still be valid.. correct??? you might need to reread my post as i was totally agreeing that quads need to be in this game with this good of physics.


Gotcha, didn't read it all, just automatically assumed, sorry
KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:If you have a Mac pro I feel bad for you son, I got 99 games and Mac can't play one...


If you like Macs I feel bad for you son, you pay 99 dollars every time I pay 1

User avatar
Phathry25
Posts: 7333
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Location: WI
Contact:

Re: Quads

Postby Phathry25 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:46 pm

What does the moto in motocross mean again? Oh that's right, motorcycle. Can't believe I would have forgotten that... :roll:

$Speedy$77
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:51 am

Re: Quads

Postby $Speedy$77 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Phathry25 wrote:What does the moto in motocross mean again? Oh that's right, motorcycle. Can't believe I would have forgotten that... :roll:

BAM! He schooled you guys...Like he normally does :shock:
MyStats-http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3094
James_122 wrote:Watching Alexis go through the whoops is like watching a horse bang a chihuahua. He can hump back and forth all he wants, but he still isn't gettin it

User avatar
SOAB_465
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:45 pm
Location: Alberta

Re: Quads

Postby SOAB_465 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Oh, also, if you add ATV's can you make some tracks that look like a pit area? just some trucks, bikes on stands, people walking and kids playing... just so we have somewhere to race.


Thanks,

Qwadder man

haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Quads

Postby haydugjr » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm

SOAB_465 wrote:Oh, also, if you add ATV's can you make some tracks that look like a pit area? just some trucks, bikes on stands, people walking and kids playing... just so we have somewhere to race.


Thanks,

Qwadder man


Image
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies

Jones221 wrote:That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad


Return to “Suggestion Box”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest