Re: Quads

Post by DABZZZ »

higgsy wrote:#FUCKTHEQUADS
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

MxRicer211 wrote:Instead of jumping on the "fuck quads" bandwagon like a bunch of toddlers maybe take a little time to think about it. The "problem" of getting punted by quads could be solved by an option on servers to disable quads or quad only races. Tommy, you don't have to make quad oriented tracks, you don't even have to do anything. What is even wrong with quads anyway? "Oh they destroy ruts" terrain deformation isn't available in multiplayer. I mean its like quad riders literally murdered your whole family by the way your treating them.

Never mind, why do I even try, as soon as someone contributes their ideas to this community it is shot down by a bunch of 14 year old's who believe their top shit.
they're*
Mcguire103 wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:
higgsy wrote:#FUCKTHEQUADS
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
William EMF
Team: Privateer

Post by William EMF »

Just because I love getting the hate on quads going... Not Really... but this subject is important to me. I now have a map created for my event. It will be released in game for play around the same time as IRL event. I am also releasing rights of in-game (non-commercial) use for all company logos that will be in my gaming map.

Now if anyone could help me find or get a (working or statue) quad in game. This would be AWESOME!!!!!

Hell if no one wants it in the game I can just not let it in other than in my display..

THIS IS A WORLD FIRST EVENT!!!! with National recognition and Pro riders.

THANK YOU for any and all help, William
Gilmar_Austin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Lucas Oil/TLD Honda

Post by Gilmar_Austin »

Id rather see pit bikes and 85cc in the game quads are fun and everything but id rather ride something i ride IRL :?
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Gilmar_Austin wrote:Id rather see pit bikes and 85cc in the game quads are fun and everything but id rather ride something i ride IRL :?
These are honestly the bikes that I want to see, a quad in the game would just be too much of a hassle to implement into the game without creating an entirely new game for quads imo.
Gilmar_Austin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Lucas Oil/TLD Honda

Post by Gilmar_Austin »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Gilmar_Austin wrote:Id rather see pit bikes and 85cc in the game quads are fun and everything but id rather ride something i ride IRL :?
These are honestly the bikes that I want to see, a quad in the game would just be too much of a hassle to implement into the game without creating an entirely new game for quads imo.
That's true pit bike and 85's only require downscaling and i would love if it had rider scaling as well :)