Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6708
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:07 pm

Would it be difficult to have a command to repeat the track name, number of laps and maybe which moto it's running? Just like when it first loads?
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12882
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby jlv » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:20 am

wilson213 wrote:Would it be possible to link skins or safs to UID numbers? So only a certain UID may use it?

It could be done. Obviously wouldn't be retroactive though.

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Would it be difficult to have a command to repeat the track name, number of laps and maybe which moto it's running? Just like when it first loads?

If you're on the newest server, try "server,info".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

barrington314
Posts: 6438
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Team: me
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby barrington314 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:48 am

jlv wrote:
wilson213 wrote:Would it be possible to link skins or safs to UID numbers? So only a certain UID may use it?

It could be done. Obviously wouldn't be retroactive though.



How about just something to only list gear in game by UID or something. Not only do I not want to wear someone elses gear, I don't need to see theirs listed in my selection.

AJC396
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 8:54 pm
Team: Carcaramo Racing

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby AJC396 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:40 pm

I'm sure I'm just being dumb and this has already been suggested, but what about the ability to scroll in chat?
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Lnxa » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:04 pm

AJC396 wrote:I'm sure I'm just being dumb and this has already been suggested, but what about the ability to scroll in chat?

Image
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6708
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:04 pm

AJC396 wrote:I'm sure I'm just being dumb and this has already been suggested, but what about the ability to scroll in chat?

Lnxa wrote:Image

Also, FYI if you use cursor up (up arrow) it shows the history of what you typed so you can just hit enter instead of re-typing.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12882
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby jlv » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:33 am

barrington314 wrote:
jlv wrote:
wilson213 wrote:Would it be possible to link skins or safs to UID numbers? So only a certain UID may use it?

It could be done. Obviously wouldn't be retroactive though.



How about just something to only list gear in game by UID or something. Not only do I not want to wear someone elses gear, I don't need to see theirs listed in my selection.

Once the UI is converted to javascript it'll be easy to make that filterable.

Speaking of scripting, do you guys think I should do that next or should I do something about the 4k skin menace? I really want to start on scripting but I'm seeing silly things like 4k specular maps being used. It'd probably be a big help if the game did a better job of automatically scaling down the bloated textures.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

wilson213
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:38 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby wilson213 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:10 am

Imo scripting should be top priority since alot of these suggestions can be conpleted once that's done.
Let people use whatever size skin they can handle
Image

wilson213
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:38 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby wilson213 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:10 pm

jlv wrote:thoughts

This would be great for sellers as It could increase the quality and quantity of custom models and skins if you figured out an easy way to accomplish this.
Depending on how easy it is, I would love to know the name of the selected decal in the editor. Thanks!
Image

User avatar
taelale
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 am
Team: VlastMX
Contact:

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby taelale » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:25 pm

can we just get a bind for request restart :)
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6732
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Wahlamt » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:27 pm

taelale wrote:can we just get a bind for request restart :)

Macro keys :D Also this would be less than ideal for admins hehe, accidental restarts sucks.


Return to “Suggestion Box”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests