Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Would it be difficult to have a command to repeat the track name, number of laps and maybe which moto it's running? Just like when it first loads?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

wilson213 wrote:Would it be possible to link skins or safs to UID numbers? So only a certain UID may use it?
It could be done. Obviously wouldn't be retroactive though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Would it be difficult to have a command to repeat the track name, number of laps and maybe which moto it's running? Just like when it first loads?
If you're on the newest server, try "server,info".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

jlv wrote:
wilson213 wrote:Would it be possible to link skins or safs to UID numbers? So only a certain UID may use it?
How about just something to only list gear in game by UID or something. Not only do I not want to wear someone elses gear, I don't need to see theirs listed in my selection.
AJC396
Team: Carcaramo Racing

Post by AJC396 »

I'm sure I'm just being dumb and this has already been suggested, but what about the ability to scroll in chat?
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

AJC396 wrote:I'm sure I'm just being dumb and this has already been suggested, but what about the ability to scroll in chat?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

AJC396 wrote:I'm sure I'm just being dumb and this has already been suggested, but what about the ability to scroll in chat?
Lnxa wrote:Image
Also, FYI if you use cursor up (up arrow) it shows the history of what you typed so you can just hit enter instead of re-typing.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

barrington314 wrote:
jlv wrote:
How about just something to only list gear in game by UID or something. Not only do I not want to wear someone elses gear, I don't need to see theirs listed in my selection.
Once the UI is converted to javascript it'll be easy to make that filterable.

Speaking of scripting, do you guys think I should do that next or should I do something about the 4k skin menace? I really want to start on scripting but I'm seeing silly things like 4k specular maps being used. It'd probably be a big help if the game did a better job of automatically scaling down the bloated textures.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
wilson213

Post by wilson213 »

Imo scripting should be top priority since alot of these suggestions can be conpleted once that's done.
Let people use whatever size skin they can handle
wilson213

Post by wilson213 »

jlv wrote: thoughts
This would be great for sellers as It could increase the quality and quantity of custom models and skins if you figured out an easy way to accomplish this.
Depending on how easy it is, I would love to know the name of the selected decal in the editor. Thanks!
taelale
Team: VlastMX

Post by taelale »

can we just get a bind for request restart :)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

taelale wrote:can we just get a bind for request restart :)
Macro keys :D Also this would be less than ideal for admins hehe, accidental restarts sucks.