Post your suggestions here
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Voutare »

Pinhead wrote:this would be really cool to be able to do with this game
watch at 1:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBG8_MxrWT4

Also this is some of the live brodcast they do its pritty sweet maybe in a cuple years we will be able to do this on this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBFgIktp ... re=related

Make the MXSL, MX Simulator League. :D

Once online comes out we can have our own seasons. :D
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

ya thats what i was thining have jlv make it the official ms simulator national/ supercross series and have a points series and who ever wins will be granted the number one plate and maybe some cash if we can get some peopel to sponcer it
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

This is getting mighty technical for one person guys....
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya i know lol are my not aloud to dream lol ha well im not saying he makes it all once the community gets bigger im sure the community will make a lot of mods for the game
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Pinhead wrote:im sure the community will make a lot of mods for the game

Snocross :wink:
Joe

Post by Joe »

who nos Rfactor made a car racing simulator and made it so people could make mods for it (not cheats they make it so you cant cheat) i mean like mods differnt models and stuff they started with cars,F1s nascar... now people make all kinds of new cars to race in leagues theres even lawnmower racing lol and all that was created by the community

so i have a feeling if jlv keeps it mod friendly we will be able to make some good stuff for the game
Last edited by Joe on Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mumhra

Post by Mumhra »

I often race in those sim racing races. Live aired on the net. I drive GPL and LFS. Ofcourse i'm not that high up the ladder so i mostly drive in amateur races.
When i suggested that the game should save best lap times my idea was for someone to create something like this : http://gplrank.schuerkamp.de/php-pub/gplrank.php
A benchmark time for every track and riders could try and go faster then that benchmark. That is something i enjoy a lot :)
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya that would be sweet and jlv when ghost racing come out will we be able to download other peoples ghost and race them like mcm
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Initially it will just keep the ghost recording in the track folder. So you will be able to trade them if you like, but it won't automatically download them or anything.
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya thats what i ment
fanofmx16

Post by fanofmx16 »

I didn't read the thread so I don't know if these were already suggested but:

Make it so he puts his foot out when you turn: not only a looks matter but in real life i could turn sharper with my foot out.

Also if I'm on a bump or hill and try to turn back to the track, the guy on the bike keeps randomly turning the wrong way, and it takes like 40 feet before I actually turn around.

Just some things I thought I'd mention.

I know it's a hard thing to make a game and you did awesome so far, the game is really fun. Keep it up!
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

I think the sit/dab button should double as an absorb (bend knees) button. This way it could be used for scrubbing - whip it while bending your knees, it could also be used for preloading - press it in while you are going up the face of a jump then right at the top let it go to straighten your legs...just like real life. I think this feature would add great depth to this game while keeping the same amount of buttons. let me know what you guys think.
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya that would be cool you can already seat bounce now tho
HolstadMX

Post by HolstadMX »

sitting down doesnt compress the suspenion tho
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

I think the different pieces of gear (helmet, jersey/pants, gloves, boots, goggles) need to be in different skin files so we can use them interchangeably without opening up an image editor.