Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Joe
Team: MXSP

Game Suggestions

Post by Joe »

hey guys i was thinking that everyone should post there ideas here so we dont have a whole bunch of topics saying ideas and taking up room and jlv can look at them and maybe put some into the game

i think it would be cool to have a tear off system your screen gets dirty with mud and you have to hit a button to pull a tear off and it would clean the screen

EDIT you should also have a folder where you can save a set up for a track liek your suspention gears stability and stuff and when ever you load a track you cqan chose from you set ups what one you wana use
MXicon

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by MXicon »

I don't know about the tear off thing, but the setup idea is good IMO.

I'd really like there to be a reset button. I don't know how many times I get screwed up in a section and have to drive all the way off the track to turn around because I can't pull out and make a sharp turn on top of a berm.

Forward, backward lean and ghost racing is already on the way, which is awesome.

I'd say just fixing some physics bugs for now. Like increasing the stability maybe when you're just pulling out, or making it easier to turn when moving from a dead stop.
Joe

Post by Joe »

i dono about reset i know it is anoying but it is a sim and theres no reset in reall life lol
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I think I will put a reset button in for ghost racing. When you're just trying to set a fast lap, what's the point of continuing after fall?
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya thats a good idea for ghost racin but not for online racing
motox161

Post by motox161 »

i think that tear off idea would be a good idea ... it would make you so that you have to take different lines and stay out of the roost just like real life
Gourley #13
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya it would be sick i never played a game with tear offs
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

tear off...genius!
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

I'm having a huge problem with coming out of berms, and getting on the gas and highsiding it. I know that is will happen if you get sliding out, but it happens so much, even when I am coming out of a perfectly made berm. It's kind of annoying.

Also, make the turning a little more sensitive, or easier to self right, because supercross is so hard to get correct.

Leaning back and forward is probably the most important, and will also help with the highsides, and also some different color trucks. Red isn't the only color out there. :D

Edit:

And being able to pull whips a little better. SO when you are sideways, you can pull down and turn your bike vertically flat. So, not just leaning forward and back, but left and right also.
gordy

Post by gordy »

the bike turns flat in the air already, or atleast i find it does, i normally try to get the bike as horizontal as possible going off the upramp anyways, so perhaps im just not noticing.
instupitious.
Mumhra

Post by Mumhra »

The game should save fast laps somewhere for each track. That would come in handy :)
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

Pinhead wrote:ya it would be sick i never played a game with tear offs
I remember World of Outlaws (sprint car game) for PS2 and it had tear offs, used them perfectly to.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

gordy wrote:the bike turns flat in the air already, or atleast i find it does, i normally try to get the bike as horizontal as possible going off the upramp anyways, so perhaps im just not noticing.

I know it goes flat, I'm talking about getting it sideways.

Like the part at :05 in this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oaicQNlFIYo&feature=related

Granted, no one will pull one of those in the game, or in a race period, but it's and example.
Joe

Post by Joe »

i also think crashes should be fixed if i hit a bale i flip right over and land on my wheels again
Joe

Post by Joe »

this would be really cool to be able to do with this game
watch at 1:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBG8_MxrWT4

Also this is some of the live brodcast they do its pritty sweet maybe in a cuple years we will be able to do this on this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBFgIktp ... re=related