DJ99X

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by DJ99X »

Yes
Jad359
Team: Vengeance racing

Post by Jad359 »

But I don't get how to put it on or what you have to do. Can you pm me and explain it to me?
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

maybe you can see your gear/helmet/bike/skin and wheels in 'select mode'
Now you have to choose gear and go in time trail to see what gear you wearing but i think its alot easier when you can see your gear in the select mode.

Like this --- > http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8895 ( picture)
12th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

A word, or highlighted text, etc. that occurs when you miss a timing gate in time trial so you know that the lap is invalidated.
jbrandmx85
Team: Privateer

Post by jbrandmx85 »

ddmx wrote:A word, or highlighted text, etc. that occurs when you miss a timing gate in time trial so you know that the lap is invalidated.
luca24

Post by luca24 »

I would find it great, if you can stall the bike..
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

ddmx wrote:A word, or highlighted text, etc. that occurs when you miss a timing gate in time trial so you know that the lap is invalidated.
Do you think that might help people who are trying to cheat the gates though?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

If you're trying to cheat the gates you'll open up the editor and look closely where they all are. There have been times where I'll miss a corner or something but still be beating my previous time. I'll come back on track asap and occasionally that means that I missed a gate.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

jlv wrote:
Do you think that might help people who are trying to cheat the gates though?
Sometimes you go off track and don't mean to skip a gate and you don't want to get a major cut from it. Idk
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

/savesafsetup

is there a way to combine something like this where you can save your current setup and make it .rar or .saf up the files so you can find it real quick to send to someone or upload ?

ex. dillweed wants my setup to see, /savesafsetup would use the current skin im using from my directory and .saf it or copy the file or saf its pulling off to a new folder or shortcut ? Almost like when you open up a demo and it lists the bikes/etc.

Could be a big help in down the road for making a skin system, its a pain in the ass trying to figure out what im wearing.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Kording

Post by Kording »

JB323 wrote:/savesafsetup. Is there a way to combine something like this where you can save your current setup and make it .rar or .saf up the files so you can find it real quick to send to someone or upload ?
This would be a realy nice idea
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!
JB323

Post by JB323 »

re bumping the fact i want colored text options for admins/ host / managers / teams / vets /whatever.

It is way to confusing to keep seeing connects and restarts and normal chat then important messages etc. This needs to get in before sx13 just from evs open was crazy.

Green - jlv
Red - Event Host/admin
white - normal chat
Yellow - Broadcasts/ moto lists/ heats / UID
blue- allow some way to incorporate a "/b REDFLAG " something for riders to grab attention quickly but not spam. Should be used for redflag/ comp issues / last resort.

^give or take something along the lines

JB323

Post by JB323 »

was talking over in teamspeak and what about a idea to disable the front brake for people who crash into you for a lap or something ?

ex- player one hits player 2 hard enough (both fall off / impact ) now both front brakes have been disable a lap, this could maybe potentially prevent punting and keep it more clean to block someone properly?

i think this might cause more problems though, just putting it out there.

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Yeah, without a front brake, they'll be able to stop so much more easily. :lol:

It would probably be way too hard for the game to tell if it was a punt or a racing incident.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'd be happy with leaving them on the ground longer. Probably cause a shoot load of complaints though.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.