Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by Stickerz »

In order for that to happen, the front brake and clutch levers would have to be separate jm's, So they could turn, like the forks and swingarm, if you get what I'm trying to say..
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

A key you can set to bring you back to yourself after you spec others. I often look through other riders when I have a fall-off crash to see where everyone is, but people can pass you and it's hard to find yourself again. Having a key you can hit to automatically bring it back to you would be nice.

How about something for the skin lists that lets you search by just the first letter (like in windows explorer if you are in a folder, you just hit a letter and it brings you to the first file that starts with that letter). Might be easier to find things that way, without redoing the whole system yet.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

x2 on both of those, YZ. Great suggestions.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I've got to agree with the key where it sets you back to yourself in spec mode. That would be awesome!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Is there a way you could make the "Follow rider in freecam" button toggle like the sit/dab toggle option? Maybe you could have it so if the the sit/dab button was mapped to the "follow rider" it would toggle if it was set to toggle?
Did I mention toggling?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

tyskorn wrote:x4 on both of those, YZ. Great suggestions.
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

jlv wrote:I'll try to get an open source track editor going in the near future.
Still waiting :D
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Could we have an option to view the current position of the free-roam cam? Either an input in the chat, or something on the hud would be fine. Just think it would be nice combined with the avi script to do some different things (recording in different fps in the same position for example).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Could we have an option to view the current position of the free-roam cam? Either an input in the chat, or something on the hud would be fine. Just think it would be nice combined with the avi script to do some different things (recording in different fps in the same position for example).
I think a snap-to-position option would be cool. Especially because you could snap to a location and direction of camera and get to the same view every time. Would be kinda cool for a 3d type effect.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah, we already have the inputs for the camera angles, just not the position of it.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

How about, and yes you can call me wild, not only being able to view the camera's location, but being able to store them, and scroll through them using the '[","]" keys?
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Phathry25 wrote:How about, and yes you can call me wild, not only being able to view the camera's location, but being able to store them, and scroll through them using the '[","]" keys?
Would work out so fucking great for the livestream! Holy shit!
only one to win something real from the game!
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Phathry25 wrote:How about, and yes you can call me wild, not only being able to view the camera's location, but being able to store them, and scroll through them using the '[","]" keys?
Wild man Mark, wild man.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Definitely planning on adding that along with smooth interpolation between camera positions/orientations.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

jlv wrote:Definitely planning on adding that along with smooth interpolation between camera positions/orientations.
Any timeline for that? Trying to decide if I should start a video now using the cablecam thing or if I should wait for keyframing.
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad