Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
DJ99X

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by DJ99X »

Agreed there. I would also like to try and model a different helmet without having to remodel the whole thing.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

i think there should be sections Supercross and National when picking the track you wana ride its not extreamly important but once you get a lot of tracks it would sure help if you could have them sorted by supercross or national

it would sure clean things up
Joe

Post by Joe »

hey jlv i was talking to some people and i think there needs to be some folder structure in the mx sim root folder i found out you can make a national and supercross folder and put you tracks in and the will show up in game so thats good but ypou cant make a skins folder so you have a big mess of files in your root folder

also it would be nice if the stock tracks were in the root folder so we could move them around
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

What I really need to do is make a .saf archiver for windows. That way you could just bundle the files into one archive and not require any unzipping.
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

im not sure that would solve anything...we want to be able to organize the tracks...that way they are easier to find and select ingame.
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya cuz my root folder is just a mess
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah, mine is getting quite messy as well.
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

I think when you make the rider stay on top of the bikes when you turn its gonna improve the cornering considerably...i know it makes a big difference in real life.that and the forward back lean is gonna make this a totally different game...a lot better i think. I cant wait cause im so sick of my front end sliding out while going slow lol. keep up the good work.
Joe

Post by Joe »

i think there needs to be some peniltys for crashes like if you crash 20 times you cant race mx sim for 12hours because you bike is in the shop getting fixed it would be like real life and make it so you cant just go out on a track you have never ridden and naill all the jumps first lap and crash every corner
Joe

Post by Joe »

you could have that in races but when editing tracks it dosent count because you crash alot when making tracks
cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Post by cpt_Slow »

i think there needs to be some peniltys for crashes like if you crash 20 times you cant race mx sim for 12hours because you bike is in the shop getting fixed it would be like real life and make it so you cant just go out on a track you have never ridden and naill all the jumps first lap and crash every corner
That would be really annoying, :P i would never get to play the game :oops:
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya wake pointed out somethign i over looked it should be based on the severioty of the crash so you can still wash out but you cant nail a jump and doo 100 back flips and land on your head it would be more like a sim because in car sims if you hit the wall hard you crash and break down and cant complete the race
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

i think this should be put on the back burner but if/when you do put it in there should be bike damage and rider injury.
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya im nto saying thes tuff i say should be 1st priority im just throough ideas out there so mayeb t will get some creative juices flowing lol
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

I think the sprocket and the disc should just have a circle for the model so we can make them look how we want...also i think both sides of the srocket should use the same texture.