Game Suggestions

Post your suggestions here
darnified
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ProConnection BSD

Re: Game Suggestions

Post by darnified »

JB323 wrote:re bumping the fact i want colored text options for admins/ host / managers / teams / vets /whatever.

It is way to confusing to keep seeing connects and restarts and normal chat then important messages etc. This needs to get in before sx13 just from evs open was crazy.

Green - jlv
Red - Event Host/admin
white - normal chat
Yellow - Broadcasts/ moto lists/ heats / UID
blue- allow some way to incorporate a "/b REDFLAG " something for riders to grab attention quickly but not spam. Should be used for redflag/ comp issues / last resort.

^give or take something along the lines
I really like this idea, but i would like to add a few things to it:
-We should have a toggle option to mute somebody.
-Separate chat channels, this would probably be useful for teams riding together that may not be using something like Team Speak.
-A quick toggle option to hide/display the chat feed.
-(Not really related to chat) An option to vote to kick someone from the server in case you ever find some uber douche bag in a server who is pissing everyone off.
-And I really like the idea to give the punters a chance to really get to get to know the ground.
Tyler Antonides
Co-Owner of ProConnection BSD Customs #195
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I was thinking of real-time FOV control, but, I saw it pages back. Maybe lap-based control of demos, like in iRacing? 2 arrow buttons to control which lap to start watching from.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
GunnY122
Team: Privateer

Post by GunnY122 »

Ive always found recording in game confusing, i think someone should make a "mx simulator studio" of sorts, so itd be easier to get cool shots.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Check out the recording script and the keycams.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Jlv, the 50's need turbos!
http://buddfab.net/motor.html
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

20 HP from a 50? That's just crazy!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Can you run a turbo 250f in the mod class at lorettas???
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Man, that thing must have nothing under 10,000 RPM. You'd want to get your gear shifts right!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Pretty sure this has been suggested before, but can we have the ability to have one function on different buttons?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

JLV, can you include the track location, round number and date in one of the pix that flash on the Jumbotron? Thought it would be an easy solution.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

yzmxer608 wrote:Pretty sure this has been suggested before, but can we have the ability to have one function on different buttons?
Yeah, just one of those things I haven't gotten around to.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV, can you include the track location, round number and date in one of the pix that flash on the Jumbotron? Thought it would be an easy solution.
Not sure I want to have yet another thing to screw up on when making these.

jlv: "There we go! Track finished and uploaded!"
wheels: "Why does the video say Anaheim is round 4?"
jlv: "Damn cut and paste!"
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

OH YEA BECAUSE WHEELS IS THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO CAN FIND ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE FIXED! :roll:

:twisted:

I think a once over of all previously written/created code and files should be given a once over sometime soon. Some old files in there that don't really make sense anymore. :wink:
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

It was a bit of an inside joke. I keep making cut and paste errors on the front page and Wheels keeps pointing them out to me.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
DJD

Post by DJD »

I get weird anomalies from time to time where the suspension oscillates really quickly at the stops. (Either rebounding or under compression)

It causes me to wash out and shit. Ill go into a corner perfectly then it randomly just washes super fast. I posted a video awhile back.

Usually happens when i land going into a corner.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

DJD wrote:I get weird anomalies from time to time where the suspension oscillates really quickly at the stops. (Either rebounding or under compression)

It causes me to wash out and shit. Ill go into a corner perfectly then it randomly just washes super fast. I posted a video awhile back.

Usually happens when i land going into a corner.
When that happens, is your suspension fully compressed? Is your frame nearly hitting the ground?