Servers where lap times count on the board.

Post your suggestions here
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Servers where lap times count on the board.

Post by onefoureight »

This is just a suggestion that came up when I was speaking to some of my faster friends.

It's a massive pain to try and better your fastest lap in certain servers, (Eg. 03)
When 03 is 95% of riders either laying on the ground, or punting people for fun. And since the Sx season is coming 03 is ALWAYS packed.

So, my suggestion is to allow other servers to count lap times instead of just the elsinore servers. Or make another Supercross Server. I know this sounds super selfish but I'm sure there are plenty of people who agree.
Even if you could connect Storms server to the lap time board that would be perfect!
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Re: Servers where lap times count on the board.

Post by ConnerPeavy »

I'm with you 100%, when I go to qualify, I'm steadily running off the track cause downed riders, having to move off the track for faster riders so I don't get yelled at etc. would love to see in the 2014 EMF and rF season to have servers for C class, B class, A class, Pro Lites, and Pro server to qualify. It's very hard to qualify with 40 or more ppl in a room!
Discord: Peavy#7738