Thoughts to make MX Simulator 1.9 to 1.10 or 2.0

Post your suggestions here
theCRFandKTM
Team: Non :-(

Thoughts to make MX Simulator 1.9 to 1.10 or 2.0

Post by theCRFandKTM »

I personally think it should be called MX Simulator 2.0 and because your going 1 too 2 it should be this huge OMG Jaw dropper pee your self update so here are my thought
your menu screen will be your rider sitting on his bike loading your skin and bike - the rider should push down on the handle bars and see the bike go down

when you click a button the bike should rev a little bit

When you do to set ups and play back races there should be save buttons and a button to view all you save races

if your an admin of a server there should be a little button that'll drop with all your track info files and gate pos. and all server info

when you click on multi player and you have the server you should click create server in multiplayer tab and it should create a server for you

If someone doesn't have a res key don't let the game open make it say you need to enter your act key

Have stock bikes and add 150r and 85

when changing bike set up have an mechanic come in and start working on the bike

the loading screen should be your guy on his bike skin and gear doing a whip

remember this is going to 1.9 to 2.0!!!!!!!!!!! OMG JLV THIS CAME IS F****** AWESOME MAKE THIS UPDATE JAWWWWW DROPPPPPIIIINNNNGGGG

Cory
BJM Racing
JLV
Ummm, pff IDK
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: Thoughts to make MX Simulator 1.9 to 1.10 or 2.0

Post by James_122 »

theCRFandKTM wrote:I personally think it should be called MX Simulator 2.0 and because your going 1 too 2 it should be this huge OMG Jaw dropper pee your self update so here are my thought
your menu screen will be your rider sitting on his bike loading your skin and bike - the rider should push down on the handle bars and see the bike go down

When you do to set ups and play back races there should be save buttons and a button to view all you save races

if your an admin of a server there should be a little button that'll drop with all your track info files and gate pos. and all server info

when you click on multi player and you have the server you should click create server in multiplayer tab and it should create a server for you

If someone doesn't have a res key don't let the game open make it say you need to enter your act key

when changing bike set up have an mechanic come in and start working on the bike

remember this is going to 1.9 to 2.0!!!!!!!!!!! OMG JLV THIS CAME IS F****** AWESOME MAKE THIS UPDATE JAWWWWW DROPPPPPIIIINNNNGGGG

NEVERMIND! JUST KIDDING. SOME OF THESE IDEAS HAVE BEEN SAID 1000 TIMES BEFORE, AND THE REST ARE PRETTY DUMB. IGNORE THIS.

Cory
BJM Racing
JLV
theCRFandKTM
Team: Non :-(

Post by theCRFandKTM »

James_122 wrote:
theCRFandKTM wrote:I personally think it should be called MX Simulator 2.0 and because your going 1 too 2 it should be this huge OMG Jaw dropper pee your self update so here are my thought

NEVERMIND! JUST KIDDING. SOME OF THESE IDEAS HAVE BEEN SAID 1000 TIMES BEFORE, AND THE REST ARE PRETTY DUMB. IGNORE THIS.

Dear James 122 or what ever it is, how come you are suck an ass to everybody on the mx four and if you had eyes you would be able to see that it says THOUGHTS to make it better so everybody could put there thoughts here because the suggestion box is a bit of a mess, you before you be an ass hole say why you don't like these ideas...ok I'm sick of you, you are always rude and a dick so read stop being rude or never enter this form again intel you can be nice?

Cory
BJM Racing
JLV
Ummm, pff IDK
Nick165

Post by Nick165 »

go play mxgp
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

theCRFandKTM wrote:Derka derka mahamma jahad engrish
The suggestion box is "a bit of a mess" because instead of searching for the threads that relate to all of these THOUGHTS, you start a new juan. I am sorry i am suck an ass to everbody on this mx four, but i have nothing better to do on these FORMS intel people like you post. SO be nice.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

James is right.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
mikehunt22
Team: Privateer

Post by mikehunt22 »

JT43 wrote:James is right.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

mikehunt22 wrote:
JT43 wrote:James is right.
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Do people not realize that 1.1 and 1.10 are the same thing?
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

lawl.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

tyskorn wrote:Do people not realize that 1.1 and 1.10 are the same thing?
How about 1.1 + 0.9 is 1.10. Sometimes you make what you want :mrgreen: Or maybe the 1.10 update will downgrade us to 1.1. I don't know but than you will get old sound and all that? I do like the abilities that came after such as nice landings and so on, but I don't know, maybe the dabspeed could change that. I did in matter like the stability on some tracks, well, we'll see.

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It's pretty common to go from 1.9 to 1.10 in software development.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

I imagine if it went to 2.0 you would have some idiots calling it mx simulator 2
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

There's probably a song title pun in here somewhere, but I have self respect, so I don't listen to nu metal.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.