Mx bike/rider statue*suggested already*

Post your suggestions here
AirsoftNGaming
Team: Diamond Motorsports
Location: Guatemala City, Guatemala (im from the states though)

Mx bike/rider statue*suggested already*

Post by AirsoftNGaming »

I have sudgested this before, i dont know how there is no mx bike statue for track creators, it would be nice to have 3d mx bikes in the pits that actualy have collisions and all that because no track is always empty and also for the nationals next year having bikes in the pits will be cool, also goes with the riders/people, be if there was any 3d of them, im tyred of the billboard ones XD.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Mx bike/rider statue*suggested already*

Post by Wahlamt »

I guess it wouldn't be too hard for anyone know how, to take a few old (or new) models and export them as 1 .jm file and make a half shitty .shp to it. If I could to this, I'd like to give it a shot...
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Would be kind of cool to collect all the pro-riders bike's and put them in the pit area on ama national replicas though :)
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

the bikes already exist
AirsoftNGaming

Post by AirsoftNGaming »

Wahlamt wrote:Would be kind of cool to collect all the pro-riders bike's and put them in the pit area on ama national replicas though :)
Exactly! I would do it but i dont know how to and i got a skitty pc to run blender and all, and i already have tried so if you can it would be awsome!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Jay did it for his contest track I believe. In the barn they're two Suzuki's. Its complete possibly for it to be done its just up to the track creator to decide if they need collisions and the extra poly's to load. Most people complain about useless things so I imagine pit scenery is pretty low on the list of needs for a complete track.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
AirsoftNGaming

Post by AirsoftNGaming »

Pumaxcs wrote:Jay did it for his contest track I believe. In the barn they're two Suzuki's. Its complete possibly for it to be done its just up to the track creator to decide if they need collisions and the extra poly's to load. Most people complain about useless things so I imagine pit scenery is pretty low on the list of needs for a complete track.
Yeah, i was making a track, and i want those bikes, what track is it maybe i can get them.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Motosport Compound.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.