3rd person starts (sticky sit/dab)

Post your suggestions here
bc45

3rd person starts (sticky sit/dab)

Post by bc45 »

Being for the situation I have, I play the game in 3rd person and I have sticky sit dab/stand up. On of the issues I have always had on the game is being online, riding, and the server restarts and I am clueless whether I am sitting down or standing up when the gate drops. Is there any way you could make a small notification on one of the bottom corners of the screen that will tell you whether you are sitting/standing. I feel like it's really only necessary for the start. (Yeah I probably have short term memory loss) lol
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Re: 3rd person starts (sticky sit/dab)

Post by JJH186 »

Thats actualy a good idea, i ride 1st person though and idk if im standing or sitting, i hate it when the gate drops and you are actualy standing and you wheelie and fall backwards. +1
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Turn off dab when stopped. That the bike will fall if you stand up with no speed. So instead of wheelieng and falling over, you just fall onto the guy next to you and give him some penalty. :lol:
HondaRider746
Team: Motosport.com

Post by HondaRider746 »

Make sure to sit down before the race restarts, if you are sitting when the race restarts you will be sitting when you spawn on the starting gate. and vise versa with standing.
I throw whips.
bc45

Post by bc45 »

HondaRider746 wrote:Make sure to sit down before the race restarts, if you are sitting when the race restarts you will be sitting when you spawn on the starting gate. and vise versa with standing.
Yeah I am aware of that. I just tend to forget whenever it restarts
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic