Creators Corner

Post your suggestions here
mxchild
Team: Batman motorsport

Creators Corner

Post by mxchild »

Can we have a forum section like the 'tracks' section on the forum named 'Creators corner' in here if the creator wishes to participate all it simple means is that all of that creators releases (tracks, skins, models and everything else) can be found in the one post (obviously kept up to date by the individual and editing powers are granted). And yes i know i can use advanced searching etc but why make it hard when you can make it easy?
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Creators Corner

Post by aeffertz »

It would be a nightmare to sort through everything if it was all in one post.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Like Checkerz has his track warehouse? I think tmfactory racing has a site with load of stuff. No necessarily that the names are there, but all the good tracks are there :)
mxchild
Team: Batman motorsport

Post by mxchild »

exactly the same as chris's track warehouse post thing but anyone can do it and there all kept in the one section of the forum and all stuff not just tracks and not limited to "the cool kids" cause lets be honest if the kid who has been a member for a year and has created 5 or so tracks each track made in a couple of hours/days everyone would talk him down but in this corner anyone can share all there tracks/models skins etc without being looked down on and having the local forum troll use him as bait for there initiation to whatever group they want into.

yes like checkerz track warehouse, anyone can do it, all kept up to date by the creator and all in one place