Reduce headshake in 1st person

Post your suggestions here
robos
Team: Apex/HaakFilms

Reduce headshake in 1st person

Post by robos »

I get massive headaches on national tracks and in supercross I feel like my eyes are bouncing when going over the whoops or over jumping. Is it possible to reduce the headshake a little bit? xD

(And no, I'm not changing to 3rd person because 1. I like realism, 2. I feel its cheating, and 3. I don't want to learn to ride again.)
Make sure to check out HaakFilms on youtube!
jesperbye37
Team: Flo Plates

Re: Reduce headshake in 1st person

Post by jesperbye37 »

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Re: Reduce headshake in 1st person

Post by JJH186 »

robos wrote:I get massive headaches on national tracks and in supercross I feel like my eyes are bouncing when going over the whoops or over jumping. Is it possible to reduce the headshake a little bit? xD

(And no, I'm not changing to 3rd person because 1. I like realism, 2. I feel its cheating, and 3. I don't want to learn to ride again.)
+1 also, when you watch go pro footage of a supercross race, you can see the head is very steady and the camera doesn't shake, I think having a stable head that stays looking in front would be nice cand just the bike kinds moves independantly, cause when you whip in 1st person , your head looks the same direction as the bike , idk if anyone gets me or not but thats my opinion.