New National tracks at elsinore 19801?

Post your suggestions here
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

New National tracks at elsinore 19801?

Post by Rayvenator »

Hey there.

I´ve come from a long history of competitive gaming, both racing and other games and 2 months ago i decided to give this one a try.
Love simulator games and this is a real good one.

Now since I play this game quite a bit, and the best practice is going online vs other players. Not just the fact that you can follow someone a little bit quicker than you, but it also prevents you from just hitting the reset button in time trial every time you crash ;)

Im focusing on the outdoors as im not nearly good enough to get into supercross yet.
Now, there is ALOT of servers to choose from in this game, which is awesome!
Unfortunately for us beginners, 90-95% of them are running just supercross only :/.
We have the awesome 19801 server with a good mix of 25-30 outdoor tracks in rotation which is great!

Here comes the big BUT.

The server right now rotates the 2015 AMA track and the 2013 MXGP tracks.
When the AMA tracks are on, there are usually 4-15 online racing and having fun.
Then as soon as the MXGP tracks starts, everyone leaves. And it stays deserted a day or two until some poor soul (quite often myself) decides to take one for the team and just plow through the MXGP track to get to the
AMA tracks again. Then as soon as people starts noticing the AMA tracks are on, the server fills up again.

And as a beginner, the 2015 AMA tracks are great! They are really challenging but still to the point the beginners can get through them and learn from it. Perfect roughness and speed practice for every skill level IMO.
The 2013 MXGP tracks have some nice ones (Agueda, Kegums etc) but to be fair, most of them are pretty terrible, at least for beginners.
Fermo, St Jean and some other are hard just to get a lap done! I always feel when I race Red bud or washougal for example I really feel Im getting the hang of it and I can push and set lap times and race other people. I feel like Im getting somewhere! As soon as these MXGP tracks it feels like I just started playing this game yesterday and it often ends with me shutting the game down to do something else (like so many others). They are so rough, with so many wierd ruts all over the place and also the fact the some turns are so ruttet, rough and sharp that you almost have to come to a complete stop to make the corner. And the weakest part of this game is by far the controls when going slow (Hey, Im 30 years old having been racing motocross IRL for over 20 years and Im NOT turning the handlebars the other way just because im going slow!) which makes it ever more frustrating.
Not to mention some tracks are just really dull to look at and feels poorly done and rushed (Bastogne, Matterley basin and Uddevalla comes to mind).

How about we keep the 2015 AMA tracks on the server, removes the 2013 MXGP tracks and adds in the new and really well done Italian or French tracks?
These are easy enough for beginners but also challenging enough for faster riders and can make for some good fun racing. They are also for the most part gorgeous to look at and the creator did a good job with them!

There are also alot of tracks that dont really belong to an entire series that are really good for this, the 2015 MXGP tracks and some of the random international tracks are really good!

Having a list of tracks that the server is running so that people can download the right tracks cant be too much work can it?

I´m curious what the community thinks about this because I really feel like as soon as the MXGP season starts on the server, everyone leaves and the server is abandoned, every time!

Cheers!

Christoffer J